six

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"i like you"

taehyung felt his cheeks heat up at the sudden words and looked down when yoongi laughed louder.

"calm down bud, you're just funny i'm not gonna marry you." he stated and watched as the younger passed by him, his head down to try to hide the blush but failed. he smiled and followed him. "cute."

the quickly ran down the stairs and taehyung bumped into a hard chest. he looked up and saw a way taller man than him. "i-im sorry" he said and bowed. the man smiled and was about to talk when he noticed yoongi behind the stranger.

"hi yoogay"

the tattooed man whined and walked up next to taehyung. "can you guys please stop with the embarrassing nick names.."

"oh sorry, new client?" the man asked and looked at taehyung, but before he could reply hoseok cut in. "nope, new designer!" he stated and clapped his hands which made the youngest smile.

"i didn't say y-"

"yoongi, i know you by heart, you're totally whipped for the blondie already." hoseok faked a concerned tone and the stranger chuckled at his words, while taehyung pretended to look around the shop to hide his blush coming back.

"hey, i'm kim namjoon, im the one helping this stupid tattoo artist with the bills and contracts etc.. and you are?" he said in smile.

"i'm kim taehyung, nice to meet you." he said and bowed politely. he felt a hand on his shoulder and looked next to him to see yoongi slightly smiling.

"don't use honorifics or anything with us, even if i'm your boss call me whatever you want, i really don't mind. do whatever makes you feel comfortable, we're kind of a family here." he told him and his gaze wasn't cold anymore.

taehyung nodded and smiled back at him.

"whipped. both of you." they heard hoseok say and looked away from each other, yoongi smacking his best friend's head.

"if that's ok with you, i'll prepare the papers for the contract and stuff and it'll probably be ready in 2 days, so you can come back then and we will discuss your wants and needs, what you like and don't like, and i'll explain you your job better." yoongi was back to his cold and bossy self but taehyung nodded anyways.

"so... is it a yes?" he asked carefully and yoongi smiled again, his eyes smile showing.

"yeah, you're hired." he told him and patted his arm.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"JI-MI-NIIIII"

taehyung bursted into their house and screamed his soulmate's name, who ran towards the door to find a really happy taehyung.

he hugged the shorter tightly and as soon as their embrace broke, he smacked his forehead.

"well, hello to you too?"

"why didn't you tell me the boss was hot as hell?" he asked and crossed his arms only to make jimin laugh.

"oh? is he? i didn't notice i was way too occupied to stare a mr jung hoseok." he said and winked at taehyung while making his way to the couch where they could talk comfortably for hours. "anyways how did it go? are they gonna think about it?"

"i'm hired!! he said it was a unique chance blah blah blah and i had talent blah blah blah.. the usual compliments you know.." he joked and jimin hit him in the ribs while rolling his eyes.

"are you happy?" he asked more seriously and taehyung thought for a while.

"i mean, i think i had too many cliches in my head. their shop looks amazing and they're all really nice and kind. the boss wasn't that cold with me by the way, i like him, i think i'll get along with them well! i'm excited to go back and start to work!" he said with his boxy smile showing.

jimin tackled him down in a hug so he was laying on his back with him on top of his chest. "baby i'm so happy you finally found a job you like! i'm sure you guys will get along, and please, get laid by the cold boss."

taehyung groaned and pushed jimin on the ground at his last request. "i hate you park jimin."

hello :)
i might double update so you won't wait for too long for the plot to start 💜