thirty eight

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

it was the day of jimin and hoseok's departure for america, so of course yoongi and taehyung accompanied them at the airport.

taehyung tried to contain his tears for the whole pre-boarding process, he really didn't want to let jimin go but at the same time he knew he had to since it was his best friend's dream.

yoongi was too occupied to annoy hoseok to noticed taehyung was actually really sad. the blond boy stayed next to his best friend and kept clinging onto him.

they registered their luggages and then went to take a small breakfast. it was really early in the morning so they didn't eat before coming at the airport.

taehyung actually didn't touch his food, and he was really quiet through the whole time. he kept his head buried in jimin's shoulder who kept scratching his back to sooth him.

he knew taehyung was really sad to see him leave, but he also knew he didn't want to worry yoongi and act ok, so he chose to act as if it was nothing.

taehyung watched yoongi laugh and joke with hoseok as they were all making their way to the boarding space.

jimin and him let hoseok and yoongi go ahead so they could spend a small moment together. taehyung grabbed jimin's small hand and looked at him with the biggest pout possible on his lips.

"baby please don't pout.. you're gonna make me cry.." jimin pleaded and kept walking towards the boarding space.

taehyung kept pouting when they reached the two other but he tried to remove it in front of yoongi, he didn't want to act childish and desperate in front of his boyfriend.

that was until jimin's flight was called on, which meant they had to leave.

his bottom lip started to tremble and he threw himself at his best friend to engulf him in the biggest hug ever.

the older males just looked at both of them confusedly but they immediately softened when they saw both of their boyfriends sob in into each other's neck.

they pulled out and messily dried their tears from their cheeks and tried to hold their other tears inside. their bottom lip kept tremble when they looked at each other.

yoongi actually found this adorable, he realized how much taehyung loved jimin and how important he was to him. he remembered the story he had told him, about jimin's family kind of adopting him.

he smiled at his small boyfriend and back hugged him, but taehyung kept crying.

he pecked jimin's chubby cheek with strength and wiped his tears away again with his sweater paws, which made yoongi almost coo.

they watched the dancers leave, jimin still all puffy because of the tears, waving with his tiny hands one last time.

he turned around to face yoongi once jimin disappeared and stared at him with the saddest puppy-like look.