fifteen

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

the next day, taehyung was really excited to go to work. he kept reading the few texts they exchanged the day before like a crazy high school girl but he didn't care.

he wore an extra large white shirt with a black loose tie with black jeans and white timberlands, he styled his curly hair in a messy way and put a little bit of eyeshadow.

he smiled to his reflection and sighed in satisfaction.

"jimin!" he called and searched for the older in their house but he couldn't find him. he shrugged and quickly grabbed his breakfast before leaving and taking the bus.

he entered the tattoo shop to find jeongguk sitting on namjoon's lap and drawing. he kissed his hair and waved to namjoon.

"hey kiddo, yoongi is in his office you can go see him his first client will come in like 20 minutes." he smiled and helped jeongguk again to draw a little dove.

taehyung smiled and rushed upstairs but still knocked softly on yoongi's door. he heard the older telling him to come in and smiled widely when he saw him sitting at his desk.

"hi yoongi hyung!" he waved in the cutest way possible and walked towards him after putting his bag on his desk.

"hey little man. did you sleep well?" the older asked but kept his eyes on his drawing. the younger hummed and stood next to him to see what he was working on.

it was a quite small tattoo, a colored one which was pretty rare for yoongi who usually only drew and tattooed in black and white. it was half of a skull with geometric shapes, going from purple to blue.

"it's so pretty!" the blond said and bent to watch the drawing better. he recognized yoongi's style easily and watched as he drew few details.

"i don't color really often, are you sure it's great? i'm not that good in coloring.." he said almost to himself but taehyung couldn't help but reply.

"it's wonderful! please don't doubt your skills your good at everything you do.." he pouted and yoongi booped his nose.

"cutie." he got up and was about to go get a coffee when the door bursted open.

"taehyungiiie!" a wild jimin appeared and ran to his best friend, followed by the piercer. he hugged the blond boy tightly and squeezed their cheeks together when he looked over to yoongi.

the black haired male didn't move from his spot, he had no idea who the man was and why he was hugging taehyung in his office.

"o-oh hi, im jimin, we've met before because i got few tattoos but it was jeongguk who tattooed me so maybe that's why you're looking at me with such a mean look on your face i'm sorry for intruding i just wanted to greet taehyung oh my god baby i want the ground to swallow me that's so embarrassing!" he rambled and his eyes widened at each word.

he was still hugging his friend tightly with their chubby cheeks squished against the other's which made them look way too innocent for yoongi to yell at jimin even if he hated the boy.

"it's fine.. hoseok why are you here?" he finally noticed his best friend and arched an eyebrow.

"he asked me if taehyung was here and where so i just showed him.. i hope you don't mind." the older shrugged and looked back at the two younger boys.

"baby look at what i did!" jimin said and clapped his hands before showing a new piercing at the top of his ear. taehyung's mouth formed and O and he also clapped his hands. he smiled and his eyes formed small crescents.

"oh you look cute today by the way!" jimin said and squished taehyung's cheeks a bit too hard so it made him look like a dying fish, but he didn't really mind.

yoongi was watching their disgusting interaction from his desk and hoseok noticed his angry face. "hey yoongs, i think your client will come soon you should get ready." he said to make him focus on something else.

jimin realized he probably disturbed them in their work and apologized before telling goodbye to taehyung, but yoongi noticed the pout hanging on the blond's lips.

"hey you can take your day off today. i don't mind." he said with a cold voice and taehyung frowned at his tone. he was about to ask if he was ok but jimin dragged him by the arm without forgetting to thank his boss.

hoseok walked with them to the entrance of the shop and said goodbye to the two men, especially more to jimin.

they walked away from the shop and taehyung said:

"i know you pierced your ear again to see him."

hello babies

just to tell you that i have a soft +++ yoonminseok concept with jimin and yoongi hybrid but extra soft ?? i'm so excited to write it