seventeen

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

after their little talk, yoongi came back to his smiley self, he kept feeding taehyung with noodles, trying not to put sauce on his white shirt.

they walked back to the shop slowly, talking and joking together like they used to go before park jimin happened.

they entered the shop and took all their stuff quickly and then left. yoongi proposed taehyung to drive him home since it was too late to take the bus and he obviously agreed.

they talked and sang in the car and then taehyung's eyes stared at yoongi's hand with the skeleton and the ROUGH tattoo. he tried hard not to stare but he kept questioning himself about its meaning.

he let his hand touch yoongi's one which was loosely on the wheel. he grazed his fingers over the word and yoongi took his hand off the wheel to let him see it better.

he took his tattooed hand in his and studied the inked drawings. he gently traced the shape with his fingers and noticed his fingers were longer than yoongi's.

he placed his palm against his and smiled at the size difference. yoongi noticed it and smiled too, then laced his rougher fingers with his.

the younger blushed like crazy and tried to hide it with his bangs but it was definitely useless. the older brought their clasped hands to his lips and kissed the back of taehyung's.

"you're so cute." he whispered and let his hand intertwined with taehyung's, he didn't mind driving with only hand especially if he could hold taehyung's soft one.

they stayed in silence for the rest of the ride, yoongi brushing his thumb over taehyung's knuckles.

they arrived at taehyung's home and yoongi parked in front of his driveway but none of them moved.

"do you want to come in for a bit?" the younger asked quietly and looked at their intertwined hands. he smiled and looked at yoongi for an answer.

"it's late i'll just go home don't worry." he said and kissed the back of taehyung's hand once again. "sleep well peach."

the blond male felt his cheeks heat up and let go of the other's hand before getting out of the car. he waved at him and waited for him to leave to get into his house.

he walked in with a goofy smile on his face and he almost got tackled down by jimin as soon as he passed the door. the older didn't say anything, he cupped his cheeks with his chubby hands and examined his face.

he touched his lips with his thumb and threw his head back to watch his neck. he unbuttoned his shirt a little bit to reveal his collar bones. he raised an eyebrow and turned him around to see his back.

he turned him around again so he was facing him and held his shoulders lightly.

"i thought you finally got laid.." he said and pouted. the younger bursted out of laugher when he understood he was searching for any hickeys or bruises. but he didn't get one thing.

"why did you check my back?" he asked still trying to stop laughing.

"i mean, just in case you would top i was searching for scratching marks" he replied and raised his hands in innocence.

the blond male rolled his eyes and entered the house to go to his room. "you know i'm not ready for that anyways, i wanna take my time."

jimin knew his best friend by heart, he knew what he meant by taking his time. he back hugged him and whispered "hey, it's not because he told you you couldn't love that you can't. you have to forget him and his words."

he pulled away from the hug and faced him. "you're worthy baby, yoongi is probably whipped for you already and if he is he will wait for you to be ready. don't be afraid to tell him you want to take your time. i don't want you to rush things and get hurt. if he cares about you he will wait."

taehyung let a tear fall from his eye and hugged jimin tightly. "i love you so much minnie.. i don't know what i've done to deserve you. thank you so much for being here for me.." he whispered in his neck.

jimin swayed them from side to side slowly to sooth him and kissed his cheek. "i love you too baby, you're the most amazing person i know never doubt yourself." he said in a gentle tone and let go of the taller boy.

"now go to sleep, you probably had a tough day, you'll tell me about it later! goodnight!" he smiled and left taehyung's room to let him rest.

after changing into comfortable clothes and getting in his bed he checked his phone to see a text from yoongi.

yoongi 🐱:
i'm back home, you can
come at the shop later
tomorrow if you want.

and again, i'm sorry for
getting distant with you
i just didn't know what
to do and think about
you and jimin. i'm happy
you made things clear.

rest well beautiful. you
deserve it.

he blushed at the texts and read them several times before falling asleep, his phone still in his hand.

this is the idea i got for my yoonminseok hybrid au hehe im so excited to start it