three

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"i don't wanna gooo"

taehyung was hiding under his blankets and jimin tried to get him out of bed.

"taetae you made a pinky promise.." the younger could hear the pout in his voice and peaked over the covers. he couldn't resist jimin's pout so he nonchalantly got out of bed.

"i'll prepare your breakfast now go take a shower!!" he said and pushed taehyung inside of his bathroom.

he felt the warm water on his skin and thought about this job again. maybe they'll not even take me. yeah they probably won't, jimin said they're pretty famous, they need a better artist..

he dressed in the clothes he had previously prepared and fixed his wavy blond hair in the mirror.

jimin walked up behind him and messed his hair up and winked. "breakfast's ready~" taehyung rolled his eyes and decided a messy style was also pretty in some ways.

he ate his pancakes and his hot chocolat with a smile on his face. "i like when you take care of me minnie~"

"find. you. a. boyfriend." he replied with a bored look on his face and chuckled when his friend pouted. "i swear, you can't stay single your whole life! just go and explore, you're like fucking cute you're lucky i'm into the hot type.." he added playfully and threw his jean jacket at his face.

"now run! and go get this job!" he shouted through the door and smiled contently. he was happy taehyung had the possibility to work, he knew it was important for him and he wanted to help the pay the bills.

their house wasn't that big, but it was really enough for the two of them. jimin being a dancer and also a part dance teacher, he had enough money to pay the bills and the food, and more for possible gifts or trips. he really didn't mind paying for his soulmate.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

taehyung breathed loudly and checked the address several times. jimin had given him the card of the shop. min's heaven.

he looked at the front of the shop, it was way bigger and neater than he expected. the interior seemed really clean, he could see several pics of their best work on the walls.

he closed his eyes and thought let's go taetae you can do this. they might be nice after all. he opened his eyes and entered the shop rather confidently.

"hello! how can i help you?" a sweet voice came from the counter.

taehyung approached the boy and was welcome by an adorable bunny smile, and he returned it with his boxy one. he was kinda surprised to see a soft looking boy working in a tattoo shop, but it made him feel way more comfortable.

"hi, hum i came here because park jimin told me you were searching for a designer.." he was went quiet at the end of his sentence, his confidence flying away.

"i'm sorry but i'm new here, i don't know the costumers names already, i'll be right back."
he said and left the slightly taller boy alone in the big waiting room.

he started to look at all the drawings on the walls, his eyes full of admiration. he could see the different styles between all the artists working in the shop but one caught his eyes.

it looked rather harsh and sloppy but he could also see some precision in the lines. he approached the part where the artist's drawings were on display and looked at them carefully, analyzing the details.

their styles were almost the opposite, taehyung loved to draw really precisely, with thin lines and a lot of details, when the unknown artist had thicker lines, less precise.

he usually didn't like rough drawings, but the artist had managed to put some emotion into his drawing and it made taehyung admire all of his art.

he was brought back to reality when an other man came in the room. "heyy! so jeongguk told me i could help, tell me everything."

the man was wearing only black clothes, and a black choker with shiny chains attached to the small piece. he had black hair parted, revealing a bit of his forehead and eyebrows.

taehyung noticed the black ink creeping up his neck and covering his forearms, he wasn't a fond of tattooed guys, but he had to admit that he looked really handsome.

he must've stared for a bit too long since the boy in front of him tilted his head and grinned widely, showing his perfect smile.

"oh hum, i came here because park jimin, one of your clients, told me you were searching for a new designer.." there was a glint in the strangers eyes and his smile widened.

"i know jimin, kookie it's the cute guy who came yesterday! you never listen to me.." he whined and extended his hand to taehyung.

"i'm jung hoseok, please take a sit, we really need a new designer."

i promise they meet in the next chapter please don't leave yet 💓💕💗💞💖 :(