sixty one

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

a week later, taehyung was all excited to go tattoo lisa and finally meet her girlfriend.

for the past week, the blond had been packing his stuff along with jimin and bringing some boxes at yoongi's when they had time.

hoseok had found the perfect house for them, they still had time but they were packing a little bit everyday so they wouldn't have to rush when they would have to leave their current house.

yoongi and taehyung had cancelled all of their clients for the day expect for lisa and jennie of course, so they wouldn't have any trouble with late clients or anything and would be on time to make their little surprise.

they left for the shop after bringing boxes to yoongi's house in the morning to arrive a bit before the two girls so they could get everything ready.

they were cleaning a bit when they heard the little bell ring. taehyung rushed downstairs and saw lisa holding her girlfriend's hand tightly.

taehyung hugged lisa and then turned to jennie who greeted him with a shy smile. "lisa kept talking about you! you really do look like a doll!" she said with wide eyes that made taehyung smile even more.

"are you ready?" he asked and the brunette nodded eagerly. he was happy to see she actually wasn't scared to get tattooed, especially since she had no idea what she would get.

"yoongi is going to tattoo you, but i drew your tattoo! it's a kind of team work you know!" he explained and led her to yoongi's office.

"remember you can't look, yoongi i trust you to keep an eye on her! i'll have to leave to buy some stuff, i'll come back when you'll be done! i love you sweetheart." lisa said and pecked her forehead.

the brunette pouted, she wanted lisa to stay with her, but she couldn't stop her anyways. taehyung and lisa quickly went to his office, well, jeongguk's as he wasn't tattooing anyone yet.

her part of the tattoo was easier, but since taehyung was just a beginner and yoongi was working really fast, they had to rush a little bit.

they both worked hard on each side of the shop, they kept thinking about what jennie would think and how she would react, they couldn't wait to see it, especially lisa.

taehyung was done before yoongi who probably took his time to let him finish before him, he let lisa see it and it looked wonderful, she was totally in love. she had the biggest smile on his face and her eyes were glossy, taehyung could definitely see how happy she was.

they waited behind yoongi's door so they could hear when he was done.

"alright i'm done!" they heard yoongi say a bit loudly so they could hear. taehyung rolled his eyes as he really wasn't discreet, they waited for few seconds before entering the room.

lisa stood a bit behind taehyung so jennie couldn't see her tattoo. the brunette got up and neared the mirror. she let out a small gasp when she had the wolf, and was about to talk when her girlfriend took her hand in hers and their tattoos connected.

jennie looked at their reflection in the mirror and after processing everything, she threw herself at lisa and hugged her tightly.

"i love you so much" she cried out in her neck and pecked her lips again and again.

taehyung stood in front of yoongi witch his back resting against his chest while they were both watching the adorable couple.

the blond looked up and saw yoongi still had a glimpse of sadness in his eyes. the younger turned around and hugged his waist.

"what's wrong yoonie?" he asked quietly so he wouldn't bother the two girls. yoongi looked down at him and the sadness immediately disappeared. he kissed his lips and walked towards the girls.

he kindly offered them a discount, so they would just pay for one tattoo and not both, he told them they were way too adorable to pay the full price, so jennie decided to invite them at their favorite restaurant, and they boys gladly agreed.

the restaurant wasn't big, it was a bit noisy, but they didn't mind since the food tasted like heaven. they spent the night together like they've known each other for years, and internally decided to keep contact with the others.

the two girls kept aligning their wrapped up tattoos and they were both smiling widely. taehyung almost cooed at them several times, they were way too adorable.

he realized his job made him meet wonderful people, some clients he loved to talk to and gossip with, but especially the boys who became his family, namjoon, jeongguk, hoseok and yoongi.

he couldn't be more thankful, he didn't feel out of place anymore like in other jobs he had done before, it was also his world now and he was sharing it with the most perfect people he had ever met.

they left the small restaurants and exchanged their phone numbers so they could hang out more together, or just talk when they needed.

taehyung hugged the two girls tightly and ruffled their hair before running back to yoongi who was waiting for him near his car.

the blond received a text from jimin saying he was staying at hoseok's because they had a ton of stuff to do regarding the new house, so it was easier for him to stay there.

they were close to taehyung's house so yoongi drove to his house so they could bring some boxes and some clothes for the younger.

when they arrived at yoongi's home taehyung was still full of energy, so he unpacked some of the boxes to put his stuff in yoongi's room. the older was laying on his bed and he was just watching him lovingly.

"i can't believe you're actually moving in with me. like, an actual angel is going to live with me?" yoongi said which made taehyung giggle.

the blond put what he had in his hand on yoongi's desk and climbed on the bed to hover his boyfriend. he put his soft hands under his shirt before leaning down and licking his lips, kissing them forcefully just then.

the older groaned and grabbed his asscheeks to pull him closer to his body and kiss him back ass strongly.

yoongi felt taehyung unbutton his shirt, he smiled into the kiss and swiftly took off taehyung's hoodie of him. he scooted back to the middle of the bed and let his hands grip taehyung's plump ass a bit more, drawing a moan out of his lips.

the older let his his middle finger go to sensitive places, he smiled when taehyung whined at the small contact. he flipped them over so he could pull off his boxers.

he kissed his angel's swollen lips before doing what they were both waiting for since they had returned from america, and so they spent a sweaty night full of moans and love.

no smut cause they next smut is gonna be good asf

btw i saw some of you were a bit confused about yoongi's snake tattoo so let me explain:

tae tattooed him a snake and just after when tae was busy working he tattooed himself a promise ring matching the one he gave to tae so they both have it (that's why when tae asked where it was he replied it was on the snake tattoo)