forty

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

they had spent their weekend just chilling and taehyung working on his lion, he really wanted it to be perfect so he was working hard on the details.

they drove to the shop together in the morning, they both had a lot of clients, yoongi to tattoo and taehyung to draw the request of.

only jeongguk was at the shop, since hoseok had to take a month of break for his competition and namjoon was on an other business trip in america.

taehyung had spent the day in the shop taking orders and drawing for clients, putting the drafts in the clients' folders to work on later or give the final pieces to yoongi.

the tattoo artist had spent the day in his personal office, going clients after clients, occasionally going back to the shop for payement.

taehyung was with a young man who was being particularly annoying about his tattoo, he kept saying he didn't like the draft so the blond had to try again and again to please him.

he saw yoongi lead a client out and go back to his office without anyone, which meant he was on his break. the blond tried really hard to please his client so he could go see his boyfriend after a long day and also finally have his break.

he drew the client's request once again and it finally pleased him, he put some details and told him he would have to come an other day to get it tattooed since their schedule is too full to get him an appointment now.

they bid goodbye and taehyung rushed upstairs to find yoongi sitting on his chair, checking stuff on his computer.

the older male looked up and taehyung saw him click quickly to close tabs and open his arms for him. he didn't really question it he just threw himself in his arms and nuzzled his face in his neck.

"this last client was being an ass." the younger mumbled and yoongi laughed, rubbing his back to sooth him.

"i'm hungry.." taehyung said after pulling away from his neck and pouted.

"oh true we didn't even eat.. were supposed to have a small break now so we should go grab a quick snack or something?" yoongi asked and was about to get up when his phone buzzed.

taehyung turned to face the device which was on the desk and reached for it to give it to yoongi.

he was about to glance at the text when ya snatched the phone from his hands. the younger frowned at his behavior, he usually asked him to read his texts and even respond to some calls when he was busy. but he didn't want to make a scene so he shrugged it off.

he got up from his lap while he was texting back the person and asked 'are we going?'

yoongi hummed but his phone rang, someone was calling him. taehyung approached him again and yoongi hid the screen from his sight. the blond frowned again and looked up to see his boyfriend sigh.