fifty five

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

two days before jimin's and hoseok's finale, the two artists took a free day since it was the only day the two dancers were available for a small while.

yoongi drove them to the house they were staying in for the competition and knocked on the door. it was quite the same size as taehyung's and yoongi's mansion, they all had an amazing time staying in the best houses of america.

hoseok greeted them with his usual huge smile. he hugged them tightly and led them inside. he showed them around the house and let them stay on the couch so he could make some drinks and go search for jimin.

the small boy ran towards the couch and jumped onto the two males who were casually chatting together. taehyung bursted out of laugher and so did jimin, yoongi just rolled his eyes but he couldn't suppress the gummy smile he had on his lips.

hoseok came back from the kitchen with drinks and some random american stuff to eat while talking.

"how do you think you're doing?" yoongi asked after small talking.

"we can't really know. we know we're the public's favorite there are a lot of statistics, so i can't lie and say that we have no chance to win, it's the opposite." hoseok explained and rested his back against the couch.

"the new choreography is really hard, we're not ready to perform it and we only have two days to work on it. that's why you guys can't stay for too long.." jimin pouted and hugged taehyung tightly who just whispered it was fine.

"how about you taehyungie? how are the lessons going?" hoseok asked. the blond smiled widely and clapped his hands.

"it's amazing! i'm done with black and white i'm working on colors right now. i actually tattooed yoongi do you wanna see it?" he cheered.

"yeah i know you tattooed him he told me already!"

"yoonie show it to them.." the blond pouted and looked back at his boyfriend.

"i-i can't angel it's.. it's scarring." yoongi replied quietly. taehyung frowned slightly as he wondered why he stuttered and hesitated but he shrugged it off.

they spent a small hour together, the dancers talking about how hard the competition was getting, the artists talking about their clients and they're recent pieces.

"hey i heard you two did a photoshoot with jinnie! when will it come out?" jimin asked and went back to hoseok to cuddle his chest.

"he told us it was for next month's edition. you'll have to wait for a bit to see me with curly hair!" yoongi smirked and winked playfully at his friends who laughed.

the two had no idea what that photoshoot would bring. yoongi had told taehyung several times that model agencies would contact him for sure, he had seen some of the pictures and taehyung seemed to be born to do this.