epilogue

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

2 months later

"i feel like throwing up like right now."

"SEE! AND YOU LAUGHED AT ME WHEN I WAS GETTING MARRIED! you know what just vomit on yourself."

"minniiiiie..." taehyung whined and made grabby hands at his best friend who just laughed and hugged him tightly.

it was taehyung's turn, to be nervous about getting married, to be nervous about how he looked and what he should say or do, but he was glad jimin was there to help him.

they were in a hotel room, in california, near santa monica's beach. yoongi had planned the wedding and he had decided to make it happen in america, and more precisely where he gave taehyung his promise ring.

it was an outdoor wedding, only few people could come since most of their family lived in korea. their closest friends were low key all celebrities so they had no trouble to come, they had also invited some of the friends they had made in america.

taehyung had decided to buy plane tickets for lisa and jennie, he really wanted to see them here. he had contacted his dad, but the only response he got was a 'i'm happy for you, you found your happiness, but i won't come. i don't want to see you again. you're part of my past now.'

it broke the boy's heart, he had expected his dad to at least congratulate him, but he broke him once again with only few words.

yoongi did everything possible to make him forget him, which worked after some time of talking about the wedding. he couldn't let his dad ruin his day, so he just said fuck him.

to stay entertained, he chose to write all the invites down by hand, with the prettiest handwriting possible.

he was fluent in english, so he wrote some in english for the english natives, and the others in korean for his family and childhood friends.

he drew unique decorations on each paper, some were symbolic for some guests, others were just random drawings he found pretty.

he requested everyone to come in comfortable and summer clothes, with a swimsuit too. they had agreed they didn't want a formal wedding, they were a bit annoying, and everyone thought their idea of doing a beach wedding with colorful dresses and floral shirts was original and pretty amazing.

but still, taehyung was there, in his hotel room, wearing a lace white shirt, with white pants and shiny black shoes. all of that because yoongi 'wanted to see his husband in wedding clothes at least once.'

"this is the weirdest wedding i've ever been to and it's mine i can't believe that." taehyung chuckled with jimin.

"your wedding is probably the best. after mine, obviously. but i can promise you that what you two planned is amazing! it's so... you!" jimin explained with a wide smile.