twenty two

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

in the middle of the night, taehyung felt something move underneath him. he opened his eyes as slowly as possible and stopped breathing, so he wouldn't wake up the possibly monster who kidnapped him.

his eyes took a while to get adjust but he was soon met with... a spider.

he let out a high pitched scream and stumbled out of bed only to fall on his butt.

he turned around when he heard jimin's voice scream "IS HE RAPING YOU?" before rushing inside of the room to find him on the ground and yoongi looking after him.

taehyung looked confusedly at yoongi who was in his bed and tilted his head on the side.

"i told him he could stay, i didn't think you would mind.." jimin said while scratching his nape.

the blond took a while to process the situation but when he did he ran towards yoongi and tackled him down to the bed. "i'm happy you stayed! i'm sorry for waking you up but your tattoo scared me.." he said and jimin asked which tattoo so yoongi showed him his spider.

jimin let out a yelp and shivered so yoongi laughed and asked "if you both are scared of spiders, how do you do when there's one in the house?"

the two younger boys looked and at each other in shame and taehyung replied quietly. "we just... hide under a blanked and throw all the throwable stuff we can find near us until we hit it..."

the older bursted out of laugher and earned a punch in the chest by taehyung. "stop laughing it's a real struggle!" he whined and pushed him away from him in a childish manner.

"we once had to sleep in the kitchen because we were too scared to pass by it.. it was huge!" jimin added and made yoongi laugh even louder.

they both pouted and the oldest hugged taehyung tightly so he wouldn't leave the bed. "i'm sorry but i just picture both of you screaming and running through to house in panic while throwing random objects at the wall it's too funny" he laughed again and took a couple of minutes to calm down.

jimin left the room with a judging look on his face but he was way too tired to deal with them.

once he left, taehyung turned around to face yoongi. "hi."

"hi."

they stared at each other for few seconds and taehyung crashed down in his arms while laughing.

"oh wait can we change sides? so i won't be scared by your ugly tattoo again?" he asked and already made his way above yoongi.

he plopped down on his chest and whispered "im very very comfy right now." in his neck. the older laughed and slipped his arms around his waist to indicate he could stay here.

they both played with the other's hair and fell back asleep quickly, in the comfortable heat the other provided.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

when the blond boy woke up, the heat wasn't underneath him anymore. he looked around and sighed when he noticed yoongi was gone. he reached for his phone and saw it was past 10am, and a text from the black haired male.

yoongi💜
hey angel, i has to leave
early because i had a
client at the opening. i
promise i pecked your
cheek before leaving,
im sorry for leaving
before you woke up.

the younger wasn't mad anymore, he wore a wide smile on his face and touched both of cheeks which were now all rosy.

he heard noises coming from downstairs so he ran in the living room and jumped on jimin. "morning baby." he said and lifted him up for a second. he also had a wide smile on his face and was all ready and looked really beautiful.

"hoseok is spending the day with me at the studio today!! i cant wait!" he said and clapped his hands in excitement.

"oh how's going between you two? kookie told me you went on a date yesterday?"

the older nodded and said "i'm whipped. like 100%. taehyung hes so... so... AAH! you know what i mean?" taehyung laughed at his lack of words but nodded, he totally understood.

they sat down at their table and ate their breakfast together. "so.. is he a good cuddled?" jimin asked and wiggled his eyebrows.

taehyung nodded in response and thought about how comfortable he was in his arms. "he asked me if it bothered me to share a hotel room with him next week because we're going on a business trip.. definitely gonna say no today!" he told him and hi best friend looked even more excited than him.

"do you.. love him?" jimin knew this question was a bit risky, but he wanted to ask anyways.

taehyung hesitated a bit before answering. "i'm not ready to love someone, but i'm on a good way? i just hope he will wait for me to get ready and not get impatient... i also don't want to send mixed signals, i really appreciate him but i'm not ready to accept it, but i'm working on it. sleeping while cuddling him made me feel so much closer to him, whenever he kisses my forehead or my cheek it makes me feel so much better. he holds my hand whenever i need it but let go whenever i need it too, it's like he totally understands. i feel like he's perfect and it's kinda scary and amazing at the same time.. i know i'll make it work, he just have to wait for me to be ready."

the older grabbed his hand and told him "he will wait, i promise you, but whenever you're ready you should tell him more about you, i bet he's dying to know what haunts you. he could really help you baby." he kissed the back of his hand and got up since he had to get ready.

hi 💗