fifty two

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

they had spent two days working until it was their really needed free day.

they didn't put any alarm, they really wanted to sleep as much as they both needed. taehyung was the first one to wake up as he was working a bit less than yoongi, and the older was a literal cat regarding the amount of sleep he needed.

he woke up in his tight and warm embrace, yoongi's head resting above his and their legs tangled together.

the blond reached for his phone and saw it was almost 2pm, even if they had said no alarm, he knew yoongi could actually sleep for the whole day and taehyung didn't really want that. no he had way better plans.

he stroked yoongi's cheek with his thumb to wake him up gently. the older hummed and smiled in his sleep, so taehyung decided he could wake him up in a way better manner.

he pushed him on his back and straddled his waist, sitting directly on his manhood. "peach..." he heard him groan with a husky voice, but he just smirked.

he leant down, his chest against yoongi's tattooed one, his ass peeking up a bit, and he started to nib at yoongi's earring.

"peach..." he groaned again, a bit louder, and moved his hands to grab his ass lightly, his eyes still closed. taehyung acted as if he didn't hear anything and moved his lips to yoongi's neck where he started to bite lightly.

he let his soft hands caress his shoulders and his chest when he sat up straight again. he saw yoongi had his eyes fully opened now, he was just watching what taehyung was doing.

the blond kissed the corner of his lips and sat up straight again. he smirked at yoongi who was still a bit clueless. he put his hands on his tattooed chest and started to rock his hips slowly.

yoongi immediately gripped his ass tightly to stop the movement. "tae i said i want to wait for you why are you making it so hard?" he growled and looked up at taehyung thought his lashes.

the blond didn't respond, he just bit his bottom lip and leant down again to have his face just above yoongi's.

"don't do that." yoongi said in a stern tone.

taehyung knew perfectly he was talking about him biting his lip, but he felt a bit playful. "do what?" he asked with an innocent look, just to bite his lip again.

a small slap was heard, followed close by a moan from taehyung when yoongi spanked his right ass cheek.

"i said, don't do that." yoongi voice was so deep and stern, it made taehyung go crazy.

he leant back down again, his mouth just next to yoongi's ear. the older closed his eyes unconsciously and waited for his boyfriend to talk.

"please yoongi.. make love to me.." the younger whispered in a seductive tone, and it took yoongi all of his will and energy to stay still.

"no beautiful. not like that." he replied and pecked his jawline. taehyung sat up straight and felt his lower part become more sensitive.

he rocked his hips again, both of their members rubbing against each other. "yoonie please.. i'm hard already.." he whined, making yoongi growl again.

"there are many other ways to take care of that angel, just watch." it was his time to make taehyung clueless.

he repositioned himself under taehyung and brought him on his stomach so he would also be more comfortable. he let his rough hands travel on his chest, teasing his nipples a little bit before directly reaching for his hard on.

he put his hand around him and stroked him at the slowest pace possible, he kinda wanted to teach him a lesson, but he didn't want to be too harsh. just a tiny bit.

"yoonie please.. go faster" taehyung requested when it was becoming torture. yoongi did so, he had an other idea to teach him something.

he stroked him at a perfect pace, his moans becoming louder at each pump. taehyung was gripping yoongi shoulder tightly for support, his head thrown back, showing dark hickeys on his throat that made him look so much prettier.

"y-yoonie i'm c-close" he breathed out and his grip tightened. yoongi rubbed his slit once with his thumb before he let him come. he helped him ride his high, but his pace didn't slow down when taehyung was regaining his breath.

they made eye contact, yoongi with a lustful look and taehyung with a confused one, until yoongi put his other hand around taehyung's still hard shaft.

the blond cried out, his cries mixed with moans and pleads. he had his eyes closed, his back was arching and his hips rolling to try to get away from the overstimulation.

"you said you were horny pretty so let's take care of that? right?" yoongi teased, just earning a small whine from taehyung's sinful lips.

the older started to work on his tip, his other hand just holding his hips in place. taehyung's cries were getting louder, he tried to beg yoongi to stop but he couldn't even form a proper word.

he laid flat against yoongi's chest to make it stop but yoongi continued. he really didn't want to scare taehyung so he kissed his sweaty temples and his cheek to make him know he was still there loving him.

taehyung's legs started to shake, he hid his face in yoongi's neck and let out loud cries and moans as he approached his second climax.

yoongi worked back with his two hands and made him come almost dry. he slowly stopped his actions and laid taehyung next to him.

the younger had his eyes closed, he was breathing was fast and loud. yoongi quickly went to wash his hands and he cleaned his chest and tummy before cleaning taehyung up too.

he came back to see he was breathing evenly, his eyes were opened but a pout was on his lips. yoongi smiled in adoration and hovered him.

he kissed his lips lovingly and gently before laying next to him. taehyung's pout didn't leave his lips, so he had no other choice to open his arms and say "you have your 15 minutes of free cuddles come here"

"20 minutes? you were mean!" the blond asked and frowned in the cutest way possible.

"alright, 20 minutes." yoongi agreed and laid on his back so taehyung could nuzzle his face in his chest and hug him tightly.

i told you the smut was coming hehe