thirty two

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

the two boys reached yoongi's house after an hour long drive. taehyung was a bit surprised by its size, it was really big and he knew yoongi was living alone, but he also knew he was rich and liked to be lonely.

he parked his car inside of the basement and led taehyung upstairs. the interior was as neat and pure as his office at the shop. the decoration was simple but taehyung really liked it.

yoongi showed him around, the living room, the kitchen, the wide garden with his swimming pool, and his room.

when taehyung entered yoongi's room he was pretty confused. he only saw a desk covered in drawing stuff and shelves, also random stuff you can find in a bedroom, but no bed.

"w-where's your bed? are you actually a vampire who doesn't sleep?" he fake gasped and yoongi pointed at the corner of the room.

taehyung walked towards the spot to find a recess with a huge bed fitting the whole room. it was the best he had ever seen. (if you've seen love simon well it's simons room in bigger)

"that's sooo cool! it looks so comfy!" he clapped his hands and smiled at the owner of the beautiful and comfy room.

"i'll cook something come on." the older said and walked back to the big kitchen. he opened the fridge and stayed in front of it for a small minute.

"what do you want to eat?" he asked and taehyung peeked to check on the food. he had no idea what to cook so he just told yoongi to cook whatever he wanted.

he watched him boil water and cook some meat, then some vegetables and pastas. it was weird but he thought he could watch him cook for days without getting bored.

yoongi took out two bowls and put the pastas, the meat and the vegetables along with some spices in them. he took out chopsticks and went to the living room, followed close by the blond boy.

they sat on his couch, yoongi told taehyung he didn't mind eating on his couch and it was more comfortable, he turned on the tv and put on a random channel before starting to eat.

"mmmh you're such a good cook!" the younger boy said with his mouth still half full. yoongi chuckled and thanked him before diving back into his bowl.

they ate silently and actually took interest in the movie after a while, they just cuddled together almost unconsciously until it was done.

"you should show me your tattoos now!" taehyung said and looked up to yoongi.

"do you want to?" he asked with a small smile. taehyung rolled his eyes and got up from the couch.

they both went into yoongi's room and before he showed him his tattoos, he threw him a large black and soft hoodie. "put that on you'll be more comfortable. the bathroom is this door." he said and pointed at a door connected to his room.