forty three

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

seoul to los angeles
mr. kim taehyung
first class

seoul to los angeles
mr. min yoongi
first class

taehyung's mouth was agape when he realized he had two planes tickets for the next day in his hands.

"w-what's that?" he asked still looking at the plane tickets.

"you know what they are" yoongi stepped closer and put his finger under taehyung's chin so he would look up.

he saw tears in his eyes, but they were happiness tears. "i'm taking you to los angeles until jimin comes back. it won't be a break, we'll work there, that's why i had to call people a lot the past few days to plan everything perfectly." he stated and kissed his lips lovingly.

"i didn't want you to see the callers and hear the calls because you could've guessed. we've been busy this week because i had to reschedule as many appointments as i could for the next three weeks in only one week since we won't be there." he explained, drying taehyung's tears away.

"b-but the person you called yesterd-"

"it was hoseok angel.. him and jimin knew since i got the idea, namjoon is there right now to manage all the details so it'll be perfect when we land tomorrow. every time you saw me close a tab on my computer it was because i was reserving tickets or paying the car or the house we will staying. i wanted to make everything perfect as soon as i could."

taehyung started to sob again so yoongi put the tickets away and brought taehyung to his lap on his bed.

he kissed his temples and his cheeks whispering "what's wrong beautiful?" calmly.

taehyung looked at him with big doe eyes still full of tears, his bottom lips trembling.

"i-im sorry i doubted you i-i just thought that.. that you got bored of me.." he explained in a whisper not daring to look at yoongi in the eyes.

yoongi brought him back in his arms and whispered "i told you i would never get bored of you. you own my heart taehyung."

he looked at him in the eyes and continued "i don't know if this will make you feel better, but if you asked me right now to marry you i would say yes without any hesitation." he kissed his lips and before taehyung could process everything, he had already his back against the mattress with yoongi on top of him.

the older male placed his knee between taehyung's thighs, rubbing his sensitive area at each move.

the blond moaned into the heated kiss when he felt yoongi's cold piercing contrast with his warm lips.

he tangled his fingers in his black hair when the older attacked his neck and nibbled at the tanned skin.

his tattooed hands roamed all over taehyung's torso, making him shiver hard.