forty five

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

yoongi woke up first for once, he was facing the windows and the light attacked his eyes. he groaned and turned around to find taehyung almost fully out of the covers.

his back was facing him, and the blanket only reached his knees so all of his body was exposed since they had slept naked.

he extended his arm and traced his body shape, going from his arm to his thighs lightly. he saw his body shiver under his touch, he kept grazing his fingers over his thin waist and his full palm on his ass cheek.

taehyung hummed and turned himself to lay on his stomach, so yoongi would stop tickling his waist. he was pretty much jet lagged so he fell asleep again in the second.

yoongi chuckled and got up to get ready, it was almost 1pm, and they had to meet with namjoon at the tattoo shop they would stay in for the three weeks and also give him their finished project to him so he could give him to the model agency.

when he was done getting ready, he came back to taehyung's full exposed body, he was still laying on his stomach, his body having a perfect curve, and yoongi couldn't resist.

he neared the bed and watched his whole body while licking his lips. he put his hands on each side of his butt and leant down to kiss his back dimples.

taehyung hummed again at the feeling, slightly squirming underneath him. yoongi traced his spine with kisses until he reached for his ear where he whispered 'wake up beautiful, we have to go.' he nipped at his lobe to wake him up.

taehyung moaned at the small pain, but he didn't wake up nor even open his eyes. yoongi traced his spine again with kisses and reached his butt.

he let his breath fan his perfect skin, but when taehyung moaned again in his sleep he couldn't stop himself. he bit down on the plump flesh, quite hard to let a bruise.

the blond let out a yelp when he felt the pain coming from his sensitive skin, but he moaned louder when he felt yoongi lick over the bruise.

his eyes fluttered open slowly and he turned on his back, yoongi kissed his hip bone and hovered him to be at his eye level.

"did you just bite my ass?" taehyung asked in his still sleepy voice which came out raspy et deeper than the usual.

"maybe.." yoongi replied and pecked his neck.

"that was fucking hot" the younger laughed and tangled his fingers in yoongi's black hair. he tugged on his hair to make him look up from his marked neck and kissed him forcefully, not giving a damn about his morning breath.

yoongi pulled away from the kiss, taehyung was naked under him, moaning with his deep voice inside his mouth, he had to stop himself before he couldn't anymore.