four

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

taehyung went to sit in front of one of the desk. there were four desks in total in the spacious room, three of them on the right and one on the left in a recess at the back of the room.

the floor was a warm wooden one and the walls pale grey, but most of them were covered in drawings and pictures of tattoos.

at the front of the shop were the wooden counter which matched with the desks, some leather red couches were disposed for the clients who had to wait and maybe for the workers who wanted to take a break.

the desks weren't really separated, only some golden mesh were between them, to make kind of a personal space, but the workers were still able to communicate with each other without getting up from their chair.

a wide range of piercings and earrings were situated in a glass box at the entrance of the shop and also near the counter, so people could choose their favorite one.

taehyung was actually impressed by how clean and modern it looked, he felt comfortable in the big but welcoming space. but what made him confused was that he didn't see any tattooing material.

he sat at the desk in front of hoseok in silence and waited for him to talk again. he noticed he didn't have any drawings hanging on the walls around him and he couldn't help but be curious.

"why don't you have your drawings on the walls like the others?" he asked in a soft but deep voice. the male in front of him looked up and smiled widely.

"i'm not an artist, i'm just the piercer here, i just come here when i'm free, my main job is actually dancer." taehyung's mouth formed an O shape but he kept silence.

"so, as you can guess, i'm not the boss here. jeonggukie just joined us and i'm a part time worker so we can't tell you anything about you being hired or not yet, you'll have to wait for yoongi to come. don't worry he should be there soon, so you can still show me your work!"

the blond male smiled at the cheerful man and put his sketch books on the desk. "hum, so this one is for portraits, this is for landscapes, and this one is just random ideas i got.." he explained calmly.

hoseok was flipping though the pages, letting out some 'woa' from times to times when the little bell rang, indicating someone entered the shop. taehyung didn't really pay attention, thinking it was a client.

"hello, mr min" he heard the youngest say and started to pay more attention to what was happening at the front of the shop, without being obvious.

"jeonggukie i already told you to call me yoongi.." he heard the new voice say. he guessed their boss had arrived and his anxiety started to rise again.

he heard the footsteps come near them and stop next to him, but he didn't dare look up to see the man. his voice was deep and hoarse, it made him feel little.

"hey fart face." his eyes widened when he heard hoseok say without even sparing a glance to his boss.

"hoseok you can suck my toe. why would you call me that in front of a client for fucks sake.." the male groaned and his voice got deeper, taehyung almost whimpered.

"he's not a customer look, he wants to become a designer. i know you're hard on your choices but please look, he could help you a lot, his style is completely different from yours, you two could do an amazing duo.." hoseok's voice was stern, totally different from the previous joking tone.

yoongi walked around the desk and stood behind his employee. "is he mute or something?" he bluntly asked and crouched down to meet eyes with taehyung who averted them.

"yoongi he's a shy one! don't scare him and be kind." hoseok told him and flicked the back of his boss' head, which startled taehyung who looked up with wide eyes.

"o-oh yeah, yoongi's not my boss, don't worry, he's my best friend. i can literally do and say whatever i want to him." the familiar man explained when he noticed taehyung's confusion.

"hey, aren't you gonna look at me?" he heard the husky voice ask and slowly raised his eyes to meet yoongi's. both of their eyes widened when they saw each other's face.

taehyung didn't expect to be in front of a young boss, who looked perfect in every way possible. he had dark fluffy hair falling in front of his eyes, he could barely see their shape, but when he flipped his hair on the side to reveal them, taehyung froze on the spot.

his eyes had a really particular shape, they kind of had a cat-like shape. his gaze was dark and held a lot of sternness and hardness, he could see the guy was a tough one.

taehyung moved his gaze towards his lips and immediately noticed a silver lip ring in a cross shape. his lips were pink and kinda thin, but their shape was almost perfect.

he examined more details of his face, even if half of it was hidden by his dark hair, he could distinguish a small angel wing under his left eye.

he looked back into his now softened gaze and noticed he was also still staring at him.

"are you gonna like stop eye fucking each other or do i have to leave?" hoseok's voice rang through their ears and made them avert their eyes, yoongi's going back to their hard selves.

ayeee finally ! sorry for all the boring chapters before but i thought it was necessary to describe taehyung?