fifty four

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

the next day, taehyung spent every free minute he had drawing yoongi's snake. whenever he was done with a client he would immediately take out his sketch and continue it.

he had try different designs, shapes and shadowings, but his favorite one was on snake tangled on himself, his head in the middle.

so he did all the details, the shadows, he even drew it several times to keep the best version. that pretty much took the whole day as he didn't get much time to work on it.

he smiled proudly at the finished piece, starring a it for a good 5 minutes just incase he found something to change, but it seemed perfect.

he went to yoongi's office, who was still with his last client but he decided to just wait with him until he was gone so he could talk to him in the second.

the last minutes felt like hours to the blond, he was way too excited to show yoongi his drawing and what would become a tattoo under his skin.

he let his boyfriend lead the client out of the shop and close it before running towards him and pull him inside of his room to office him his projects.

he had the biggest smile on his face, his eyes were barely showing. yoongi leaned above the sketches and the final drawing to examine it, he could see taehyung had spent a lot of time working on the details, but not too much since he couldn't tattoo really small details.

he looked at taehyung again who was biting his lip while waiting for yoongi's comment. the older just hugged his waist and pecked his lips with a wide smile.

"are you tired right now? do you wanna come home?" yoongi asked the blond who only shook his head.

"then... you should tattoo it right now!" he cheered and pulled taehyung with him. the blond was all schoked and just followed yoongi, holding his drawing tightly.

once they arrived in his office, yoongi took off his shirt and laid it on his desk.

"w-where do you want it?" taehyung asked. yoongi wanted to keep it secret until taehyung would be ready to tattoo it.

he just traced a circle on his chest, in the middle of his two pectorals. taehyung almost teared up at the meaningful spot.

he put his hand at the said spot and felt his heart beat at a regular pace. he nodded and did all the procedure to put the drawing on yoongi's chest so he could trace it.

he let yoongi double check the spot and the size. the older was totally in love with it already. he laid down on the comfortable chair and waited for taehyung to start.

he watched him take the guns he needed and the black ink, his hands were shaking a little bit so yoongi just kissed his knuckles to relax him.

"a-are you ready" he asked before starting the gun. he put his left hand on yoongi's chest before leaning in and starting to outline the snake.

yoongi was watching him focus on his skin, he was already used to the feeling of the needles attacking his skin so it didn't hurt that much.

since taehyung was still learning, his grip on the gun slipped a little bit and he pushed the gun too hard in yoongi's skin, making the boy wince in pay.

he grabbed the chair above his head so he wouldn't move and disturb the blond boy. taehyung still saw him wince, so he rubbed his skin next to the tattoo to apologize.

"it's fine angel, don't worry about it." he said loud enough to cover the noise of the tattoo gun.

taehyung changed the gun as he was done with the outline to start shadowing. he heard yoongi sigh as the pain stopped for a while.

the younger waited for awhile, he caressed yoongi chest around the new tattoo and waited for him to tell him he could continue.

yoongi nodded, taehyung went back to his first position, hovering his chest to see perfectly. yoongi put his tattooed hand over taehyung's left one and he closed his eyes, it was starting to become painful.

"i'm almost done yoonie i'm sorry.." he said and intertwined their finger over his chest. he shadowed all the parts he had to and then switched to the details.

he just drew some scales and the snakes eyes and tongue, he couldn't do much more and he really didn't want to mess it up.

"done!!" he almost yelled and jumped out of his seat. yoongi finally reopened his eyes and let out a moan of relief.

"you're lucky i love you cause i'd have punched you several times already. we'll have to work more on your hold peach!" he groaned and sat up on the chair.

"do you like it?" the black haired male asked and put taehyung's blond locks back. the younger examined his work better and smiled while nodding.

"you do way much better, but it's still pretty.." he mumbled as he looked away from yoongi's gaze. the older chuckled and pecked his now exposed forehead.

"i haven't seen it yet and i'm already in love." he said and got up from his seat to look at the tattoo in the mirror.

he had a huge gummy smile as he looked at his reddened skin. the tattoo fitted perfectly between all of the artworks he already had under his skin, it was like that spot was made for it.

he turned around to see taehyung fidget with his feet. he cupped his cheeks and squished them to make his lips all pouty and kiss them better.

he pecked them several times and pulled away to thank him. he couldn't hug him yet and it was a pain in the ass but he managed to restrain himself.

taehyung took good care of him and wrapped up his tattoo neatly. he smiled in satisfaction, he placed his hands on his shoulders and pecked just above the plastic covering the scarring tattoo.

i just finished a drawing for a taekook werewolf fanfic but i have no idea when i'll write it oops but here's the drawing!!

my twitter is @taenyhands if you wanna check my other drawings or just talk to me i'd love to!!