fifty

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

a week after tattooing seokjin, they finally got the time to spend the evening all together, even with the dancers, and taehyung couldn't be happier to spend some time with the most important people he had in his life.

"we should facetime ggukie.. i miss him.." the blond pouted and namjoon took out his phone to call the younger.

he picked up after few rings with a wide smile on his face. it grew even wider when he saw all of his friends were together and calling him.

he waved at the camera in the cutest way possible, his bunny teeth showing in all their glory.

"how are you? you all got so tanned woa!" he said with wide eyes. the boys chuckled and told him a bit about their trip, yoongi about the tattoo part, taehyung about the learning part, and hoseok about the competition.

"hoseokie! i've seen you on the tv i'm always waiting for the show in the day! you two are amazing i'm sure you'll win this competition!" he cheered.

the two dancers had already passed a selection at the first place, they amazed all the judges of the show and became the favorites of the public too. it couldn't go better for the two.

taehyung was learning fast, he knew almost perfectly how to outline a tattoo, of course he couldn't tattoo complex pieces, but a simple outline, or even with a bit of shadowing, was perfect.

he was still a bit uncomfortable around jay, he had started to talk about taehyung's future career when he saw how fast he was improving and how good he could become, but taehyung just tried to ignore him.

namjoon told the young boy about his relationship with seokjin, and jeongguk couldn't help but squeal at the news, he too was a big fan of the model and admired him.

the two talked for a while, seokjin being in total adoration for the small baby jeongguk was, talking about how much he had to meet him when he would go back to korea.

hoseok then took the phone and asked about kitty. jeongguk was really taking care of the small kitten, he even told hoseok he didn't want to give her back  and the boys then made an almost immediate agreement on gifting him a kitten when they would be back.

"we miss you baby bun.." taehyung pouted when it was his turn to talk.

"i miss your cuddles taehyungie.. it's so empty in the shop when no one is there i hope you won't stay in america! you're not right?" the small boy asked and taehyung didn't answer immediately.

"i love america.. it's really nice here but i don't know if i could actually live here.. i love both of the countries so much, i'll just.. have to think about it when i'll come back to korea!" he showed a forced smile and gave the phone back to namjoon.

yoongi, who was sitting next to him obviously heard everything, and saying he was worried was an understatement.

it was selfish, but he really didn't want taehyung to stay in america, or leave korea. yoongi liked america, but only for a small amount of time, not a life time. he knew perfectly he couldn't stay in the country for more than a month.

and so he was worried taehyung wanted to stay there, because he wouldn't prevent him from accomplishing his dream, but it would break him, he was already way too dependent on his angel.

he didn't say anything to the younger, he really didn't want to worry him or stop him from having a good time, but that didn't mean he didn't worry, especially when he accidentally heard a conversation between him and jay.

"tae, you would live such a better life here than in korea.." yoongi heard jay say from the corridor. the black haired male stopped and waited for him to continue.

"i don't know jay.. i-i don't even speak english that's stupid." the blond chuckled lightly.

"i told you i could teach you, you could even stay with me for awhile. you have so much potential, don't waste it by going back to korea. america would treat you so much better."

"but there's yoongi i-"

"yoongi isn't the only one that could make you happy, beautiful."

yoongi had enough, so he knocked on the door and entered without having the permission. he saw jay move away from taehyung, the blond looking down to his lap.

yoongi really didn't want to cause a scene, taehyung already seemed to be uncomfortable so he just walked up to them.

"i'm done for the day, you can leave jay. see ya." he told the man and waited for him to leave the room, glaring at him.

once he heard the main door he forced a smile on his face and pecked taehyung's cheek.

"show me what you learnt today pretty."

after hearing this conversation, he was worried taehyung would actually found happiness in someone else than him, and it broke his heart because taehyung was surely the only one who could bright up his days that much.

he took care of him even more than usual if that was possible, he tried to work on projects faster so taehyung wouldn't have to spend too much time with jay and yoongi could be the one teaching him how tattoo.

he couldn't be prouder of his angel, he was working so well, it reminded him when he first learned how to tattoo.

taehyung sure had a lot of progress to do, but he just had to have the base to start and then improve by himself.

they had agreed on yoongi still tattooing his detailed drawings but letting him tattoo simple drawings if he felt comfortable with it and if the person getting tattooed knew about taehyung learning.

the blond couldn't wait to start to tattoo, he really wanted to tattoo every person in the world and it always made yoongi smile widely, he knew he would be a good artist, a really good artist who would become famous quickly, but he still wanted him to stay famous in korea.

quite a small chap sorry :(