thirty

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

when taehyung woke up, he was still in yoongi's arms comfortably holding him back.

he turned around and noticed they were the two last ones in the tent. he chuckled lightly and started to stroke yoongi's hair to maybe wake him up, but it was useless.

he sighed and lifted himself up to sit on the older's stomach. the weight didn't wake him up either so he rolled his eyes and bent down to his each.

"wake up yoongi.." he whispered and kissed under his ear repeatedly. he put butterflies kisses on his jaw but they started to get a bit hungrier when he reached his neck.

he went back to his ear and whispered "yoongi, wake up" once again, his breath fanning the other boy's neck.

he smiled when he felt two hands grab his thighs lightly. he kissed him one last time before sitting up straight.

"morning!" he showed yoongi his boxy smile and his crescent-like eyes. the older couldn't help but smile back, even if he added "you know i hate to be waken up. i should chase you and tickle you until you pass out!" he threatened and taehyung shot up from his stomach to run away.

the younger was half laughing and half screaming while running around in the unknown house.

he climbed down the stairs to maybe find someone who could protect him from the torture.

he was about to jump on jimin who was watching him with round eyes, like the three other boys who were eating breakfast, when two arms caught him.

he wiggled in yoongi's arm screaming "please no tickles! no no no! no tickles!" repeatedly.

the older gave up and kissed his nape to indicate he was done and added "alright no tickles, im too lazy anyways." with a sleepy voice.

they sat down next to the four confused boys and started to eat breakfast too.

they had to leave pretty early because hoseok had to go to his dance studio to clean up and maybe practice more.

yoongi gave taehyung and jimin a ride to their house since he had nothing else to do in the day and he could spend a little bit more time with taehyung.

they joked in the car, yoongi and taehyung instinctively held hands after awhile since they had gotten used to do this in the car.

jimin, who was in the back seat, kept watching every detail. he smiled when he saw yoongi's thumb brush taehyung's hand.

they arrived in their house and jimin immediately dragged his friend to his room and sat him on the bed. "i have to talk to you."

taehyung gulped and followed him in his room. they sat facing each other but he kept silence and fidgeted with his fingers.

jimin squished his cheeks together and blurted out "yoongi is in love with you."

taehyung eyes widened but then he shook his head and denied it.

"let me explain." jimin said and started to explain what he had seen.

flashback.

everyone was asleep but jimin couldn't sleep. he sometimes had a hard time to fall asleep, he just had to wait.

he had his eyes closed, his back against hoseok's chest and he felt his even breathing in his nape when he heard shuffling in front of him.

he opened his eyes and saw taehyung moving like he was having a nightmare. he was about to cuddle him when yoongi moved on his side and looked at taehyung.

the younger boy was sweating and panting, sometimes letting out small whimpers.

yoongi laid the boy on his back and put his arm under his head to bring him closer to him. he was moving him in the most careful way possible, as if taehyung could break under his touch.

he calmed down a little bit when he felt the warmth but it started again a small minute just after.

yoongi started to give him belly rubs and small kisses on the crown of his head to sooth him down and it worked.

it was dark in the room, but jimin could still see how the black haired male was looking at taehyung, and looks don't lie.

he kept watching their interaction when the whimpers started again. he pouted, he didn't like seeing taehyung like this but he knew yoongi was doing a great job.

the oldest pulled him even closer to his chest and started to whisper sweet things in his hair.

jimin didn't catch all of it, but he could hear sweet words like 'ssh my beautiful boy' or 'calm down angel, im here', 'you're okay peach, you're okay'.

jimin's heart almost exploded when he heard how gentle his voice sounded. he stared in awe when taehyung moved his hand to grab yoongi's tattooed one.

the blond boy opened his eyes for a small second and smiled at yoongi. he turned around and hugged the older boy.

they tangled their legs together and yoongi kissed his hair again and rubbed his back.

he heard taehyung's breathing get slower and even, he whispered "sleep tight, love."

"then you woke up maybe 20 minutes later when you heard kitty downstairs."

when jimin was done explaining, taehyung couldn't believe yoongi actually did that. he knew he liked him, but he woke up in the middle of the night and waited for him to calm down and fall asleep.

"i noticed how he looks at you tae, how he holds your hand whenever he has the opportunity to do so, how he touches you like he could break you if he touches a wrong spot." jimin continued but taehyung kept shaking his head.

"baby, i know you're afraid and insecure, but i'm your best friend! i wouldn't tell you this if i wasn't sure about it. you should go for it really, let your feelings come out and take control, stop being afraid. yoongi will never hurt you." he added in a reassuring tone and pecked his forehead.

taehyung thought about all of what he told him for hours, even days, he had no idea how to show yoongi he was ready and he was too shy to tell him directly.

jimin just told him to wait for the right moment and it will be easy.

taehyung listened to all of his advice on kissing or dating or whatever he was telling him that seemed important.

he convinced himself he was ready to try and he waited for the right moment as jimin had told him, but he didn't think it would happen that soon.

if you didn't see i posted a yoonseok one shot yesterday night ! you can go check it out 💗💓