forty four

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

taehyung was tired from his busy week and the previous night, so when yoongi's alarm went off he didn't even open an eye.

the older quickly got up and started to pack taehyung's clothes so he could let him sleep a bit more.

yoongi was smiling to himself as he pictured themselves walking hand in hand on the beach under the warm sun.

he realized he didn't have enough clothes for three weeks and that most of them weren't adapted to the weather there, he still packed some and planned a day to go shopping there.

he kept one of his own hoodies and sweatpants to give to taehyung so he will be comfortable in the plane.

he took his shower and packed all of his stuff, trying to be as quiet as possible.

he called jeongguk to tell him he could come pick up kitty soon so they would be about to leave when he comes.

taehyung still hadn't wake up even with all the noise yoongi did, he had just turned around, yoongi's pillow securely placed in his arms.

the black haired male smiled and climbed on his bed to wake him up. he showered his adorable sleeping face with kisses until the blond started to giggle.

"why are you already all dressed up?" he asked in a raspy voice and yoongi raised an eyebrow. he knew he was sleepy he just needed a small while to remember the previous night's events.

taehyung frowned and then gasped when he remembered they were leaving for los angeles in few hours.

he shot out of the bed, almost tripping over himself only to be met with his already packed clothes.

he stayed in front of the bag with a confused expression and looked back at yoongi who was watching the scene with amused eyes.

"why is this here? i don't remember packing?" he asked and frowned in the cutest way possible.

yoongi fell back on the bed and laughed. "you're so silly peach" he let out and explained he had packed all their clothes before taehyung woke up.

he let taehyung go take a shower and brush his teeth and his hair while he was explaining everything jeongguk needed to know about kitty.

taehyung dressed up in yoongi's clothes and inhaled one of his favorite scent ever. he put the hood over his messy blond locks and left the room to check on yoongi, who was last checking what they needed.

they both checked every room in case they had forgotten something but they came to the conclusion that they didn't.

they put the luggages in the car's trunk and left to the airport. taehyung was a ball of energy, he kept bouncing on his seat with a smile that probably made his cheeks hurt.