nineteen

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

taehyung kept having more and more clients, the two boys were really busy the whole week. the girl was actually pretty famous on instagram and twitter so when she showed her beautiful tattoo taehyung gained even more followers and requests.

yoongi had always been really supportive and helped him a lot, but he could see he was starting to get really tired. taehyung was a hard worker, he always tried to be on time and do as much as he could but he also had to rest.

after he had closed the shop, yoongi called hoseok.

"hey fart face, do you wanna go out? taehyung and i need a break."

"oh yes i'd love to! we haven't been around each other that much lately i miss your ugly face."

the older scoffed and continued.

"should i ask taehyung to bring jimin? hm?" he had noticed how his best friend looked at the smaller boy.

"o-oh yeah sure why not.." he shyly replied and yoongi smiled. it was rare for him to have a crush on someone but when it happened it was pretty obvious and actually pretty cute.

they hung up and he went back to his shared office to find taehyung on his phone. "hey peach, let me take you out." he said and walked to stand next to the other boy.

the smaller boy looked up with wide eyes and shyly asked "like a d-date?" the older scratched the back of his neck and replied "hum.. if you don't mind inviting jimin it'll be a kind of.. double date?"

the younger pouted and looked down but still asked "is hoseok hyung coming?" yoongi hummed and crouched down to face taehyung.

he cupped his face with his hands and quietly added "i'll take you out on a date soon, just you and me. does it work for you?" the younger's face immediately lit up and he nodded excitedly.

he called jimin and asked him to join them and sent him the address yoongi told him they would go to.

while taehyung was calling his friend yoongi packed both of their stuff and put their bags in his car, before returning to the shop to find a giggling taetae.

he slid his arms around his waist which caused him to become a stuttering mess when he felt the taller's body close to his. he hung up quickly and freed himself from him.

they drove for awhile and yoongi noticed taehyung kept eyeing his hand, so he grabbed his bigger one like the previous time they were in his car together.

the restaurant wasn't too far away from the shop so they arrived first. they walked around while waiting for the two other boys. they were walking slowly, still holding hands.

they walked in silence in the night near a small lake while a small smile plastered on their face.

the oldest of the two suddenly stopped in his track so taehyung turned around to ask him what was wrong but he was instantly pulled into a hug.

he slid his arms around yoongi's neck when he felt him pull him closer by the waist. he could feel his cheeks burn at the sudden action but he still hugged back, it felt way too nice to pull back.

he felt yoongi implant a small kiss under his ear and on his neck and he thought his heart exploded. he nuzzled his face into his neck and pressed his body even closer if possible when he stood on his tippytoes.

they stayed like this for a while, the cold wind hitting their faces softly, it felt way too perfect to be real. yoongi slightly pulled away and looked at taehyung's perfect features.

he had the urge to kiss him but when the smaller boy looked down and pulled away from his face a bit he didn't push him, he was willing to wait.

their small moment was cut off by both of their phones ringing, and they obviously knew who it was. they didn't even take the time to answer, they just walked back to the entrance of the small restaurant.

they didn't realized they still had their hands intertwined until both of their friends shouted and made taehyung hide his face in yoongi's shoulder.

the two boys sat across from each other, taehyung next to jimin and yoongi next to hoseok. they spent the whole meal laughing and talking together, all of them didn't even want to quit the others.

"hoseok!! you should come to my dance studio in few days and help me with the children! that'd be fun!" jimin said after talking about his dance classes and hoseok's dance competition. the older agreed eagerly with a wide smile on his face.

they had to leave after a while, almost all the customers had already left the restaurant. yoongi insisted to pay for taehyung once again and hoseok paid for jimin, they were treated like princes.

as they were about to leave jimin back hugged taehyung just to piss off the oldest of the group, but quickly went back to hoseok to hide from him as he saw his killing gaze.

yoongi smiled at his victory and back hugged taehyung too. he kissed his chubby cheek and whispered 'mine' after doing so.

the younger pushed him away and pouted. "you're gonna make my heart explode..." all of them laughed and said goodbye, hoseok not forgetting to peck jimin's cheek too.

the two youngest boys entered jimin's car and sighed. "they're gonna be the death of us."

sorry for posting late :(