sixty five

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

a year later.

"min fucking yoongi if you don't wake up right now i'm gonna throw water on your face."

the said male opened an eye to see taehyung crossing his arms over his chest and glaring at him.

yoongi opened his eyes more and smirked. "you're so hot when you're mad babe." he let out in a hoarse voice and chuckled when a pillow hit his face pretty hard.

he stirred and stretched his whole body before getting out of bed and getting in the shower quickly.

taehyung was already all dressed up, makeup on and hair perfectly done, he was way too excited to be late.

it was jimin's and hoseok's first anniversary of marriage, and the two had decided to surprise them on this special date.

they had been away for quite a long time for the past year, for taehyung's birthday, yoongi had announced him he had bought a big shop in los angeles and house there, not a mansion though, but it was the prettiest house taehyung had ever seen.

after many requests, and namjoon's help, he had decided to work 6 months in korea and 6 months in los angeles a year, since they had as many clients in america and in korea.

they also had built an third room in his shop in korea so taehyung could work in his space and not always ask jeongguk.

taehyung had gotten so much better at tattooing, he almost had the same level as yoongi, of course he still had some troubles with some details, but he was as requested as his boyfriend in both countries.

he had done more photoshoots and actually became the face of a famous clothes brand worldwide. even if he was recognized pretty much everywhere they were going, he didn't change a bit, he was still the selfless and caring taehyung everyone knew.

yoongi got ready and wore a large white sweater with ripped blue jeans. he searched in the house for taehyung and found him on the phone in the kitchen.

he back hugged him and pecked his cheek silently before hearing jimin's voice.

"i hope you two have a good weather there! i miss you a lot tae 6 months without you is way too long..."

the two smirked at each other and taehyung replied as if everything was normal before telling him he had to go.

he turned around and looked at yoongi from head to toe. he notice his sleeves were way too long, which gave him sweater paws. he cooed at the sight and let out a 'aww cute kitty!' in a teasing tone.

yoongi rolled his eyes and glared at the giggling boy in front of him. "i'm not cute. stop that angel." he tried to say in a stern voice but it only made both of them laugh.

taehyung pecked his lips and dragged him out of their house to go as fast as possible at jimin and hoseok's.

"can i drive?" the younger asked with puppy eyes, but yoongi didn't even react, he just entered his jaguar at the driver's seat and waited for taehyung to come in.

he sat in the passenger's seat and huffed, yoongi never let him drive. he crossed his arms on his chest and pouted while looking out the window.

the small incident was quickly erased as they arrived near their house. they parked a bit far away so they could keep the surprise until the last second.

they were supposed to be in america for an other month and taehyung had told jimin several times they couldn't come back to korea as they had way too many clients. that was obviously a lie and their whole week had been kept free since the beginning.

taehyung clung onto yoongi's arms to make him walk faster. they arrived in front of the wooden door and waited for few seconds just incase they heard sinful noises, but they actually heard calm chatting between the two males.

taehyung smiled hearing jimin's sweet voice and knocked on the door. they heard steps coming to open the door and both smiled widely.

a confused jimin stayed for few seconds with his mouth agape before screaming and throwing himself at taehyung who held him tightly.

"kitten are you o- shit man." hoseok let out and threw himself at yoongi too. they embraced each other tightly, even if they weren't as close and touchy as jimin and taehyung, they still missed each other a lot and a big hug was all they needed.

the two youngers were showering each other's face with kisses, and even after almost 2 years of knowing their relationship, both yoongi and hoseok glared at them and pulled them away from each other.

they just laughed at their boyfriends and came inside. as always, taehyung looked at the three pictures above their tv before sitting down next to jimin.

"we were scared you two would be out or actually inside each other." taehyung let out after everyone had sat down.

jimin blushed while both yoongi and hoseok laughed loudly. "we were actually planning on doing a lazy day just cuddling. we had practice yesterday so were all sore." hoseok explained and shrugged his shoulders.

"don't worry though, i have everything planned for my precious baby there." he quickly added and smiled widely at jimin who sent him a flying kiss.

taehyung laid his head on jimin's lap and let his legs on yoongi's, before he asked how they had been doing. he immediately saw jimin's eyes sparkle so he didn't even need to talk to let him know how happy he was with hoseok, he was literally glowing in happiness.

they talked about their lives together and jimin decided to show yoongi how he had learned to play the piano. taehyung was too lazy to move so he let them go and hoseok decided to stay with him.

the older out his hand on taehyung's thigh. they looked at each other and smiled.

"so, tomorrow?" hoseok breathed out. taehyung sat back in the couch and closed his eyes, before opening them to look at hoseok with a small smile.

"yeah.. tomorrow."

fun fact : it's actually gonna be tomorrow for y'all how fun