His Legendary Mate

Start from the beginning

Her eyes found mine and a the tears finally fall freely, "Athena I just want you to know that I could never replace Sam your mother but I just want you to kno-." Her sentence is cut off as I found myself hugging her almost crying myself by all the touchy mushy stuff.

"You know, I always seen you as a second mother Maria and I'm glad that I have you." I spoke which caused her to let out a small cry and hug me even tighter.

After a few moments of silence she pulled away with a gasp, "oh gosh, we need to get you to the ceremony everyone is waiting for you, let's go."

I am pulled down the hall, an exact replica of the old one until we get downstairs at the back door.

Maria gives me one last look before turning the door and walking out with me directly behind her. The large crowd looks to over to us as and I feel my palms start to sweat.

Out of all the stares one seem to soothe me from afar. Looking over all the faces I see the gang as well as Elizabeth and Elijah.

A platform takes my line of vision and there stood Eros with a proud smile. Next to him is the man of my dreams staring at me with pride and adoration. A blush creeps up to cheeks as I feel his eyes rake down my body.

I step onto the stage having Maria direct me into center stage as Eros loud booming voice begins to talk.

Suddenly Kaden sends me a dirty thought causing me to turn extremely red.

'Don't worry sweetheart, we'll have plenty of time for that tonight.' He says in a wink

'Not the time Kaden.' I laughed in the mind-link.

'I can't help myself, your absolutely stunning especially without anything on I might I add' I do not know if I could get anymore redder.

"Athena repeat after me." Eros spoke turning to breaking the chain from Kaden.

"I Athena Blackwood accept the role as Alpha to the Red-moon pack."

I repeated Eros words meaning each and everyone before moving onto the second part which is combining packs.

Kaden and I stand face to face lost in each other's eyes before Maria takes my hand and cuts along my hand with the same dagger as last time. Doing the same with Kaden she says a few words before pushing our hands together sealing the deal.

I'm suddenly attacked by different thoughts as if my brain is going to explode. A few minutes later and they seem to stop soothing the small headache I got just from that.

Everyone has the same expression like they all been through the same thing. I'm guessing we are officially combined.

The crowd burst into cheers as everyone hugs talkings amongst themselves. I'm pulled into a short kiss by Kaden that has me breathless. He always do that.

Hopping off the stage together I'm tackled by the gang laughing their foolishness.

"Welcome, Alpha and Alpha." Jasmine jokes as James holds her from behind.

With out little circle we made Leah and Jonas steps out and turns to us with big smiles. Having my attention I turn fully to them waiting.

Leah is bubbling with excitement as Jonas has a proud look on his face. "We have something to tell you all."

The group quiets down as we wait, with releasing a breath she finally speaks, "I'm pregnant."

Silence remains as Jonas fists the air and hops up and down shouting causing some to turn to us.

As if all on que we cream in excitement and embrace Leah and Jonas in a hug.

Leah's tells us she has only known since the other day and we just keep chatting about all the regular questions you ask when you find out someone you know is pregnant, but come to find out it only takes six months for a werewolf baby to full develop.

"Nice one man, I can't believe you get to become a father so fast, can't wait until I'm one myself." I heard Kaden say to Jonas as he gave him on the bro hugs.

Children never really crossed my mind before now but I don't really care too much about it, if I have children that's fine but I don't, that's fine too. I'm good either way.

"Now since we are not in danger no more and we have skipped the tradition at Kaden's ceremony I believe we should have a pack run. That is if Alpha Kaden and Alpha Athena agrees." Eros spoke.

Kaden looked at me for a answer while I just shrugged in response.
-
-
-
We stood lined up in pairs by ranks waiting for the right moment to shift. Soon I looked up to the dark sky to see a full moon shining down on us and just like that I felt my wings retract back as my bones cracked and brake shifting into Misty.

Looking over to Kaden he is already watching me in amazement with his wolfs tongue hanging out slightly.

Misty rub against Ace and licks his cheek and soon he throws his head back looking up into the sky and lets it a booming howl which we all participated in before taking off into the night.

I guess I really am his legendary mate.

The end.
There will be a epilogue.