I grabbed Joseph's hand and sped walk to his car, Christopher was in the drivers seat. We got in and we left.

"You ever been to Seven Flags (Y/N)?" "Yeah all the time, I love amusement parks!" "Maybe next time we could go to Galactic Studios." "Woah really? My brothers and I haven't been there yet."

Joseph took his phone out and was taking a Snapperchat video, music was playing and he moved it to where I was in it too. I smiled and put up peace signs. Weird, I feel so comfortable with them.

They turned on a radio and the new Drane song was playing, 'On My Feelings'. Christopher and Joseph started singing along.

"Lily do you love me? Are you riding? Say you'll never ever leave from beside me
'Cause I want ya, and I need ya
And I'm down for you always! KD do you love me are you riding? Say you'll never ever leave from beside me 'cause I want ya, and I need ya and I'm down for you always ~!"

They kept singing along and I casually recorded them on Snapperchat and posted it with a Sunday filter on it.

When we got there we got out of the car and Christopher handed me a ticket. "We bought you one, here." "You guys really didn't have too, I was prepared to buy my own-" "It's fine, we invited you out we plan on treating you too. Besides it's what brf do." "Brf?" Joseph rolled his eyes at his brother.

"Best Rich Friends, something he made up just now." "Come on let's go in already." I smiled and we headed into the park.

"So where to first?" "Let's go on that one!" I pointed at a high rollercoaster. It had lots of loops as well, on the front it had a super hero logo on it, black and yellow. "The Batboy coaster? Alright let's go, but I heard that's it's supper intense." "Even better (Y/N), you can hold on to me it's fine."

"Who do you take me for? I love rollercoasters I'm not holding on to anybody!"

"What happened to not holding on to anybody?" Christopher laughed. "Look it was higher and faster than I expected!" "You're just jealous she held on to me." Joseph glanced at his brother.

I felt a bit awkward so I walked in front of them a few steps. I looked around and unconsciously made my way into a Didney shop. Everything was so cute! There was a plushie Miccy Mouse with Minty Mouse next to him, how cute.

"Do you want that?" I shook my head. "It's cute but I much prefer Snitch over those two mouses. I mean come on look at him, if aliens looked like this I'd be down for an invasion." I joked and looked back at them.

They both kinda laughed, they pity laughed. "I'm getting this one." Christopher had in his hand a Plato the dog plushie. Joseph shrugged. "If you want this (Y/N), I'll buy it for you." "No Joseph it's fine! I brought my own money to buy things so really it's okay! You guys already bought my ticket!"

"Well, too bad I'm getting it for you." He took Snitch out of my hands and made his way to the register. I walked after him but Christopher stopped me. "Trust me doll when he says he'll buy something for someone he'll do it." "But I feel bad now, he didn't have to buy me that."

"Is there anything else you like?" I looked around the store some more, I found a 'worn down' Monsters academy hat. I was reaching for it when someone's hand grabbed it down.

"Please don't tell me you're going to buy that for me Christopher." "Yes I am, and please. Call me Chris." I crossed my arms and sighed. Both brothers came back with a Didney bag with the things inside.

"Well. Thanks. You guys really didn't have to." I have them a small smile. We went out of the store and spent the rest of the day going on rides, getting prizes for each other, and eating some amusement park food.

"Thanks for everything, today was amazing!" "No problem (N/N), our pleasure." "Here let me help you doll face."Chris opened the door and helped me with three of the five big plushies they had won for me, they both got me two and I got one for myself. Of course after winning some for them.

"Thanks!" Chris and I made our way to my front door, Joseph had to take a phone call so he stayed in the car.

I knocked on the door and my bother opened it. "(Y/N)! Young lady do you know how late it is?!" "Garroth. It's seven." "I'll take those thank you." He took the plushies from Chris' hands and walked in.

"Sorry about my brother, over protective." "It's fine I totally understand." I gave him a small smile. "(Y/N)! Get your butt in here or so god help me!" I sweat dropped.

"Bye Chris, thanks for today. I guess I'll see you tomorrow at school." "Good Bye (Y/N)." He walked back to his car and I made my way to the living room.

I was greeted nicer than how Garroth had greeted me. We talked a bit about how my day went before I went upstairs and into my room. I got ready for my new school. I couldn't help but feel my heart break knowing I won't see my friends at school anymore.

______________
Thanks for reading, commenting and voting. It means a lot!

Have a Good Morning/ Evening/ Night!