Ya suprise suprise

I heard Chris dragging something out.
" You dragging out a dead body Chris? Please tell me it's heathers" I chuckled softly as he did as well.
"No not this time... alright open them" I saw an old messed up punching bag.
"How thoughtful Chris you got me a punching bag out of what a garbage shoot?" I smiled.
"No....out of a dumpster" he laughed. 
"Well thank you Chris" I said sarcastically but did appreciate the gift.
"I got it for all of us so when were angry or upset we can use it" he said sitting next me.
"Look last night I know you didn't get it all out because everyone was there and you didn't do it this morning either so honestly just get it out out here. No one's gonna hear you and it's just us" he said comforting me. I sat there for a moment then started walking up to it. I stood in front of it and started barely hitting it then I got more and more aggressive and then all I knew next was that I started feeling my knuckles getting raw and I was sobbing. I then just fell to the ground on my knees sobbing.
"Why'd she have to go Chris why couldn't I be the one to die. Why the hell am I still alive man why"I sobbed as he came and hugged me.
"Vannah it's ok your grandma lived a full long life and she had you and got to watch you grow up" he said trying to stay together as well. Hes hurt to, that was like his own grandma because he never had one either. I calmed down a little as he kept his arm around you me conforming me. I stood up and started pacing. Chris sat back up on the bench.
" Why does everyone I care about have to go?! First mom and dad then you and now my grandma! Why do I have to be the biggest screw up in the world!" I yelled.
"Your not a screw up! U got people here who care about you" he explained.
" No Chris ok? They say they love you they say there gonna be there forever and then one day you turn around and they leave there kid left behind to fend for her self and to cry herself to sleep every frickin night!..... They leave her wondering what she did to deserve this" I cried. I couldn't help what I just said. It just poured out.
"I'm sorry Vannah im sorry" he said looking down sympathetic.
" Chris I just want to go somewhere far away somewhere where no one will ever find me and tomorrow won't remind me of today. Just anywhere where I won't let everyone down and I can't here the stupid voices in my head" I finally sat down.
"Me too Curtis me to" he said leaning on my shoulder.
"I don't have anyone and you know what I don't need anyone anyway" I said sounding angry. I started walking away and Chris pulled me back.
"Hey don't you turn into Dally alright! You got us don't u know that we're a family? Huh? Would we ever let you down? No way."he said ending gently.
"Well where did that get me huh? Trusting people caring about people. Having a 'family'? What did that ever get me? A few black eyes? What You think I got someone to take care of me? Tuck me in to bed at night hu? No Chris I don't"
"Hey u think I got that life? I don't have parents or brothers who care about me! I got Gordie Vern you and Teddy and thats all I ever needed. Kids like us stick together cause we're broken. But you, your broken a little but your gonna go somewhere! And this screw up bullshit you never let that get to you! Before you would just laugh about it and didn't give a shit about it!" he stared at me.
"Savannah... look you and Gordie shouldn't even be hanging around kids like us.  I mean his parents see us as Trash and that's it. I mean you guys got a future. Gordie can become a famous writter, and you. You can become a famous softball player like the all American girls professional baseball League. You could become an actress a doctor a lawyer anything! But don't think for one sec your a nobody or a screw up." I eventually softened up.
"Thanks Chris" I said hugging him.
"Ya no problem" he said gently.
"You know what the best gift was? You and the guys" I smiled and so did he.
"You wanna sleep here I'll wake you up in a little bit" he asked. I nodded. It was very clottery in there but Chris gave me the blankets and I set it up. I just blacked out for about 2 hours. I was really tired and I felt like I couldn't really sleep last night with so many things on my mind. I later heard the boys talking.
"Chris I'm telling you there after her! I was under my porch and heard them!" I heard Vern explain.
"I'm telling you Chris she's weak right now you can't let her out!" Teddy whisper yelled. I'm not weak! I can still brake his frickin arm!
"Shut up alright! She'll be fine she's tuff we don't let anything happen to each other and we won't let anything happen to her alright now ur gonna freak her out if she here's you" I heard Chris. I felt someone near my feet. I opened my eyes and saw Gordie. "Morning early bird" he said kinda sarcastic.
"Hey Gordo hey guys" I said rubbing my eyes.
"Hey" they all said.
"What's goin on?" I asked standing up.
"Um nothing" they all stumbled Chris just slapped all there necks. I really didn't care.
"You guys are the worst liars I have ever met! Ponyboy lies better then you guys and that's pretty bad" I crossed my arms.
"Guys come on we got to go before the fight" Gordie said setting down his magazine. We all walked to my house.
"Hey Gordie how do you know a french guy has been in your yard" I smiled.
"I'm french" Teddy interrupted.
"How?" Chris and Gordie asked at once.
"Your Trash is everywhere and your dogs pregnant" I laughed.
"Did I not just say I'm french" Teddy said annoyed. We all just laughed.
"Well then pardon my French but you guys are assholes!"
"Ohh" we all teased.
We finally got home and was greeted by everyone.