Getting Chris

We snuck in to Teddy's house first getting some stuff like the baseball bat he snuck from my house, of course Gordie only had a shovel and Teddy had a metal looking cane that really does hurt and Vern didn't want to come because it was during dinner time but honestly Vern couldn't of done much. We all started walking the streets as the sun was going down. We went torwards the woods so no one would really see us but we had an idea where we were going and that was to the Cobras hide out spot.
"Are we even close?" Gordie asked with his shovel dragging almost.
"I get you miss your boyfriend but shut up! We get there when we get there" I looked back at him he's litterally asked that a million times.
"If he was anyone's boyfriend he would be yours" Teddy smugly smiled.
"Why because I'm the only girl who will tolerate you guys?"
"No because you like him"
"I do not like him!" I said annoyed.
"Yes you do you guys danced at the dance together"
"Ya Teddy that's what you do at a dance. And it wasn't anything special it was a friend dance" I shrugged.
"Oh right sure. He would do almost anything to make you smile" Gordie looked at me.
"Ya for you to man he looks out for you just how Denny used to" I said blankly.
"Well now we can go to high school all together and maybe something will happen" Teddy gleemed.
"Ya about that me and Darry got in a huge fight and he decided to send me the this Christian private school" I said getting angry.
" What?! He can't just do that to you that's not fair! I got my parents to finally let me go to the same high school as you guys and now your not going!" Gordie exclaimed.
"I know but he's making me go next year and there really is nothing we could do about it" I said upset. We all went silent till we heard deep laughs. We looked at each other and ran torwards it. (Ik great idea right?!) We peaked from the bushes seeing a big fire they gathered around and drank around. I saw a lot of cars and there was a light blue and white pick up truck. I barely saw anyone there but I saw Ace, Billy, Vern's older brother, and Eyeball keep looking back at it. I didn't see anything back there though but I guess Teddy did.
"I see him I found him! He's sitting in the back of the pic up truck!" Teddy whisper yelled. It was honestly probably because it was dark, my eyes weren't fully cured and probably because I wasn't wearing my glasses.
"Hey I see him I see him he's tied in the back of the truck I think both hands and feet I cant totally tell though"
Teddy whisper yelled impatiently wanting to get Chris back.
"Well there's about 8 of them and three of us so let's just try to sneak in. let's keep walking down the trail a little farther and then we'll go under the cars and Teddy you walk the opposite way down there so if they start coming over I need you to be ready for distraction for them to be ready to chase you meanwhile me and Gordy will get Chris. Try to distract them casual throw a few insults in then have them chase you got it?" They both nodded and they never took it as Bossing Around they knew me and Chris were more of leaders than they could ever really decide. Teddy gave me his army switch blade and I made sore Gordie left his shovel I took the wooden bat tho just in case. Me and Gordie started walking behind the trees and down a few feet so we could try to go around where they couldn't see us. We both crawled under the cars and went under the truck. It was more of an open field with just a straight empty Road that probably went to the middle of nowhere. We rolled out from under the car and made sure no one saw. I saw that Chris had a few bruises on side of his face. "Chris" I whispered softly.
"Hey get out of here what are you doin the goons are gonna get ya" he said trying to turn towards us.
" Just relax man we got it all right!" Gordie reassured him as I pulled the blade out of my pocket trying to cut the rope.
" You guys shouldnt be here get out of here while you still can alright I'll be fine"
"We're not leaving you Chris" I said as the rope went undone.
"No you don't get it! Your falling right into their trap they looking for you Savannah they took me and hurt me just to get to you because they knew you guys would be coming trying to find me he just wants to get back at everyone who's ever stood up to him and that's been you and the rest of the guys they already got their revenge on me. you got to go they'll let me go next Wednesday!" He whispered aggressively. Great just great well I'm not leaving him and it'll be fine we just got to get out of here. I untied his feet.
"By next Wednesday you'll be dead" I scolded.
"Hey you low life goons what you doin way out here?" I heard Teddy say walking out probably meaning they were about to see us. There were a few of them that chased Teddy but I could tell not all of them left. Chris jumped out from the back of the truck but fell. He held the back of his leg right behind the knee.
"Hey what's wrong" I asked as I heard a small wince of pain come out.
"It's fine they just got me in the back of my leg with a cane or stick I don't remember" he said standing up on his other leg as me and Gordie helped him up. We started walking back till the we heard the deep wolf voice.
"Aww well look who made the party! Leaving so soon?" He said having a wolfish grin on his face.
"Look Ace you got what you wanted alright. You took away our Tree house you almost got me killed and you beat the hell out of Chris what more do you want?" I asked didcusted.
" We want you princess! Everyone thinks your the slutest girl in town but also the wannabe tough girl. But deep down we all know your a low life scum bag that has a broken family and is broken herself. I mean everyone around you, you hurt"

The Outsiders Sister (W/ Stand By Me)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें