Do u know what time it is?

"where the hell have u been" pony asked calmly throwing a piece of popcorn at me
"At Grandma's"
"We checked there"
"well I left early"
"U better come up with a better excuse then that" he said still throwing popcorn at me.
"Ponyboy can u not"
" I can do whatever I want peasant" he said walking away.
"Punyboy" I mumbled.
"What did u call me?"
"U heard me horse boy" I said putting my bag down. Every one was waiting for a fight.
"What u gonna do about it" I asked not caring.
"Darry! Munch is home" he yelled smiling. Tattle tale.
"Snitches get stitches u little" I then remembered I was home.
"Dally finish the sentence for me" I asked politely.
"U little bitch"
"Do you know what time it is?" He scolded me.
"I'm gonna say about 8" I said not caring.
"Damn right it is where we're u? No phone calls no stopping by to let us know where u were? Where the hell were u?!" He asked yelling.
"Out" I said walking away.
"Oh ya well I can't even call the cops because they would put u in a home so fast it would make ur head spin!"
"Well I'm sure u wouldn't mind that right? U would love to throw me and Ponyboy in one of those homes. U don't care about us! U don't even watch us! Sodapop is the one who does everything and u take all the credit. Maybe you should sell me and get a rabbit!"
" At least a rabbit would behave better than you" he glared.
"Good and u'll like it cuz it stinks like u!"
"Vannah" Soda said trying to chirp in.
"Plz soda not know" I said calmly looking back at him.
"Darry just face it u find me and Ponyboy a burden. Ever since-"
"Ever since what Savannah. Ever since nothin have I treated you differently. I had to become Mr. Mom after Everything with court but I still let u out I still let u do stupid stuff that mom and pop would allow but it never seems good enough!"
"Darry hang on don't go there ri-"
"Two bit just shut up for 2 minutes because it's about time she heard this!" Darry scolded Everyone was either watching TV playing cards or something but they were listening and I really didn't care. We're like a family it doesn't really matter.
"The only God damn things that have changed around here is you! After Chris or whatever left and you and the rest of the guys went separate ways you couldn't help but to tear Everyone else down! If u don't get what you want then u get mad until u get it! U act like a little kid! Trust me ur the who has changed Missy!"

"Well u know what if u have never changed then that means you must of always been a abusive boyfriend and now maybe an abusive brother" I said walking into my room.
The night was so much fun. Why did it have to end like this? Darry dosent understand. He has the worst temper and treats Everyone else like crap. It wasn't right for what he did to Baby. I hate it here half the time. Ya it's fun once in a while but not as often as some people would think. Just then Two bit walked in and closed the door behind him.
"Hey Munchkin I uh saw what u did to Ace and his buddies. I wasn't gonna sell u out of course but that was cool" he smiled trying to make me feel better.
"Oh ya? Thanks. U know uh Chris is back. He's gonna go with me Vern Alison and Teddy to the dance" I smiled weakly.
"Hey that's awesome kid. Real cool. How is his old man taking it?"
"Him and eyeball don't know he's back. Eyeball just saw him when we screwed up there car"
"Man that ain't gonna end well."
"I know but does it ever end good for us? Anyways I have to drop off food to him u mind dropping me off when everyone is asleep?"
"Nah of course not" he smiled. Two bit was always nice to us. He was one of my favorites in the gang. He then started tickling me and we started joking around. The night didn't end to badly but it was fun. Ponyboy then walked in.
"Ha! U finally got in trouble and they didn't feel bad that u were the baby in the family! What? Two bit telling u a bed time story?" He said now leaning against the wall.
"U do realize that half the stupid moron crap u do and think is a good idea u already blame on me so I am technically always getting in trouble because of you and Two bit dosent have a story for u but I do" I smiled then looked at Two bit. Me and Two bit have been working on this story to tell Ponyboy so this should be good.
"U see there was this boy that always looked and smelled like an animal and of course he kept driving his little sister and friends crazy so when his little sister got older she finally sold him to a circus"
"Wow ok then was it at least a nice circus?" He asked now sitting on my bed concerned.
"Yes Pony it was a nice circus with monkeys" I smiled.
"Oh ok thank u for being so considerate then" he said smiling sarcastically.