What? Getting Gordie

We all froze in our footsteps. I don't think we were even breathing. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
"Holy shit" Teddy said in shock.
"Chris?" I asked myself out loud.
"CHRIS! HOLY SHIT ITS ACTUALLY CHRIS!" Teddy yelled. We all ran up to him and tackled him.
"U guys didn't forget about me did ya?" He asked getting up smiling.
"What r u doing here I thought you were in military school and -" I said in disbelief that he was here.
"Ya well I ran off at like 3 in the morning and just ran to a phone booth and called-"

"The one and only Ferris Bueller" Ferris said getting out of his car.
"Wait u must have been... Wait ur the one who called in to play our parents!" I smiled.
"Who else" Ferris smiled.
"Man then what r we standin around here for let's go to a buffet" Verno said getting aggressive.
"No way I got this hole day planned out! First we're gonna go to the Arcade then go to the tree house and then go cruising then just hang out but first we gotta go pic up one of the greatest story tellers" Chris said excited. Vern Teddy and I looked at each other the same time and said at once "Gordie".
We had to drive for about 20 minutes to get to Gordie's school. They all started walking in till I stopped them.
"No hang on. It's Chris first day back and we're gonna do this the right way. The fun way" I smiled. Everyone new when I had a crazy or insane idea but they just looked at each other with concern.
" Alright what's the plan Curtis" Chris said walking back.
Ferris u go to the office make a distraction. Chris Teddy u guys go look for Gordie on the left side Vern and I will look in the right if u guys find him meet us without him right here in front of the school and Vern all u gotta do is hop the fence buddy" he just nodded. We went and search as Ferris was probably doing something stupid to distract them so we don't get caught hoping the fence. We ran in looking for him down the hallways in every class. Man these kids all did something that I never did in school. Pay attention. Me and Verno couldn't find Gordie so we went back to the front.
"We found him! He's in danger!" Teddy yelled.
"What y?" I said anxiously.
"He's learning and he can't escape!" Chris said trying to be serious. I went up to them and palmed slapped there heads.
"U guys stay here I'll be back" I said running inside.
"Where can I find a.." I said thinking a little out loud then seeing what I needed I ran up to the fire alarm and pulled it. I ran all the way out and hopped the fence so fast I almost landed face first.
"Teddy show me where Gordie is Chris Vern if the fuzz show get out of here" I yelled running and yelling. We waited and saw Gordie.
"Gordie!" I whisper yelled. I then pulled him as all 3 of us ran.
"Savannah?! Teddy?! What r u guys doing here" he asked excitedly.
"Boy do we got a suprise for u" I smiled. We walked up the pass the school where we saw Vern and Chris.
Gordie ran up to Chris and did there stupid guy hand shake.
"Come on let's get outta here" Teddy said as we started walking.
"Oh shit we forgot Ferris" I stopped.