Drive!

We turned around to see Dally holding his stomach but Ace had a lot of blood on his face along with his arm and chest. The Cobras howelled as they took off.
"Hey we got it from here thanks man go get out of here before the fuzz show!" Darry yelled at Tim as he ran to dally. Dallas had his arm over Darry's shoulder and tried walking on his own. I looked at him knowing if I just didn't cause so much trouble this wouldn't of happened.
"Ponyboy I'm gonna trust you because your fast to go and bring the car.
"What?! Your gonna let him drive and not me? I have more driving experience then him! He's gonna drive like a drunk?!" I exclaimed.
"Savannah not now if you want go with pony but if you cant keep up when you get home stay home!" Darry scolded. We ran home and I kept up ok I stayed about 5 feet behind him which wasn't to bad. we got in the car and sat for about 10secs. Ponyboy just sat there looking likes he's just staring off into space.
"Uh pony u need to put the keys in the ignition" I said calmly.
"Ok I know Stop YELLING AT ME" He began to yell.
"Pony what? I'm not even yelling" I said confused.
"Savannah just shut up!" I just put my hands up in defense. He started pressing on the gas hearing the engine roar.
"Woah PONY! You need to frickin put it in reverse!" I scolded now concerned. He did so and we went flying back then he slammed on the brakes every 5 feet.
"Ya no I want to live so switch seats" I said moving over.
"No your 14"
"And ur point is?..."
" im Older that's my point!"
"I'm trying to save a life actually now 3 so move!" I yelled throwing him out almost. He finally got out and switched seats with me. I put it in drive and took off. Ponyboy started slamming on the invisible breaks on the side.
"Oh my frickin god slow down! Ur gonna kill 3 people!" He yelled.
"Pony do not make me turn this car around!" I scolded. There weren't a lot of cars but which ever there were I cut off and went past. How did no cops catch me. I do not know. I pulled up and everyone looked shocked. They then quickly put dally in the truck. we all hopped in the back and took off we drove back home and sat dall on the couch. Luckily dally wasn't stabbed but he was cut pretty deep. "What happened Dall?" Johnny asked curiously.
"I got the little bastard on the chest but not deep enough I guess. I got him a few more time still and I punched him hard enough to make him fall and I thought he was down and I thought I won. So I looked at what was happening ang he got up and the sun of a bitch sliced me" he explained. Dall kept talking but I then noticed Chris was leaving.
"Chris where do you think your going? U can't go back there gonna be looking for you and try to kill you." I explained
" I'll be fine" he shrugged.
"Me and the guys went be off your dead!" I whisper yelled. "Look just stay here tonight it's pretty late already" I looked at him. He finally nodded. We all stayed up a little longer but I had school tomorrow. The other boys went home and so did Steve and Two bit. Dall slept on the giant chair so Johnny could sleep on the couch. Chris slept on the floor. I fell asleep slowly thinking about different things. I was half asleep when I suddenly could here my grandma's voices.