Cobras Got Me Cornered

"look I uh.. i.. here just take it"he said getting fustrated. He's to stupid to insult at this point. It was a letter from Chris.
"Where did u get this" I asked shocked. There were 3 of them unopened
"Look it has ur address and stuff but any mail that Chris sends out it only gets sent to our house I swear I didn't take it."
"How long have u had this?!" I asked getting angry.
"Um I think um..." He started counting on his fingers.
"Eyeball shut the hell up u can't count! How long have u had this?"
" Um I think over 7 months" he said not making eye contact.
"Are you frickin kidding me your such an ass! First you and your fucking dad send him to military school without letting him say goodbye to everyone and know u take out mail from my best friend!"
"Look I'm srry what do u want me to do?! I don't get y ur getting all worked up!" He said now getting fustrated.
"Ur asking me why I'm mad when u took away my only way to communicate with my best friend and u took away my best friend?! R u frickin serious. R u really that stupid?!"
"Well when you say it like that u make me look stupid" he said calmly.
"Um no u don't need me to make u look stupid everything u say makes u look stupid!" Just then Ace and his friends were playing mailbox baseball in there car. Once they saw me they started to pull over.
"Put it away put it away hurry up!" Eyeball whisper yelled. I quickly put them in my back pocket.
"Hey eyeball bagging on the Curtis without me?" Ace asked staring at me. I just rolled my eyes.
"No I was just leaving." He said blankly.
Just then I finally got my anger out and kicked eyeball to the point where I don't think he can have kids. I then took off.
"Hey get her!" One of the cobras yelled as Ace jumped in the car. I ran as fast as my feet could carry me. I then saw Dally driving thank God. I screamed his name.
"Dallas! Dally!" But of course he didn't here me. I just kept running I ran into a wide alley way.
"Shit dead end" I turned around as they turned the corner and I looked all around. Fire escape stairs were all I could see that could lead to somewhere other then here, I'll take the risk. As they stopped the car I took off up the stairs but of course I was slow on the stairs. Just then Ace grabbed the collar of my Jean jacket and yanked me back.
"Thought u got away didn't u brat!" He then slammed me against the wall and punched me right in the cheek. I slammed down to the ground and ace grabbed me back up by the back of the jacket and slammed down on the ground again. I looked back a little And saw the boys slowly driving by in the bed of the truck. This was my only shot.
"Steve!" I yelled. He looked around then over to me as they drove off. Ace then picked me up again and as he lifted me again ready to have me take another blow I heard a car hit there's. Ace dropped me and turned around to stand up but then saw Dally hovering over him. All of a sudden I can see everyone getting starting to get into a fight. What the hell did I just cause?