Thursday

"sooo?" Alison said skipping next to me.
"So what?"
"U got a date to the dance?"
"Hi I'm Savannah Georgia Curtis have we not met?" I said holding out my hand.
"Ok ok ik u don't do dates but come on i know 4 guys that have liked u this year!"
"Well that was then this is now and I still don't date. I have 3 brothers and like 3 other guy friends that will kill anyone who tries to date me. One of them is Dallas Winston. No one is gonna survive him" I said as we kept walking to class.
"Come on it can't be that bad"
"Oh trust me I'm the only girl in the house and they already have a fit when I go to the record store alone."
"Ok then u can be my date well do a best friend date" she said excited.
"Ok,what's his name is he gonna be there and do u at least have a shot to go with him?"
"Oh come on u know I never like anyone and everyone thinks I'm invisible. Can't I just ask u to come to the dance with me for fun?"
"U can but today is not that day" I said putting my bag down.
"Look I'll pic u up at ur grandmas at 7 be ready" she smiled. She drives me insane sometimes. Ik she wants to go to see if she can dance with him but I got to figure it out. Just then class started. The day went on and I finally got out of school but this time I didn't hitch hike. This time someone picked me up.
"Baby? What r u doin here?"
"I'm picking u and Alison up now let's go ur guys hair appointment is in 20 min." Me and Ally looked at each other and shrugged.
We got into the Plymouth which I believed was Two bits since it had so many bottles of beer on the floor. "Dang baby I never new u drank so much" I smiled at her. She just rolled her eyes and we blasted the radio. We got there in 15 minutes.
"Does Darry know?"
"No I told him I was taking u and ur friend out for some girl time and ice cream." She smiled.
"How'd you know about Alison?" I asked suprised. I never talked about her.
" I asked Teddy if u had any other friends and he said Alison" I then thought about how I haven't talked to Teddy in a long time.
"So uh what r they gonna do to my hair?" I asked concerned.
"U guys will see" she smiled excitedly. 2 hours later pic on top. U couldn't see but my hair was now bleched with a few strips of blonde highlights. Darry is gonna kill me.