My new boss is an extremely hot...werewolf?

NEW STORY!:

My boss is an extremely hot... werewolf? WTF!

(Picture of kimberly... except Kimberly is a little more pale) ---->

Chapter one

Woman in the work place

I opened the glass double doors that led to the Masterson's inc. office, my new job, and was greeted by a friendly enough looking, middle aged receptionist. She flashed me a warming smile which helped mildly calm my nerves. I was really on edge. I was already hired, which wasn't really surprising to me since I'm great at what I do. Not to brag or anything, but I am. The thing I was stressing about was my boss. I haven't even met him yet, since I was hired by his personal assistant, Jeffrey. But apparently Mr. Roland was a... how should I put this... "difficult" boss. The foul words that some people actually used to describe him are definitely NOT registered in my vocabulary.

"You're the new secretary?" the receptionist questioned, snapping me out of my momentary daze.

"Um, Yes!" I exclaimed nervously. She nodded in understanding,

"Mr. Roland's office is at the very end of the hall, good luck!" she chuckled with with a sheepish smile.

"Thank you, I have the feeling I'm going to need it." I sighed and headed down the hall.

As I walked I heard a few whistles and suggestive terms, that I ignored. It hasn't even been a day and I already have a feeling I'm going to need to file for sexual harassment. How unprofessional of these men. Thankfully, I am extremely skilled in the art of ignoring people, so I should be fine. There's no way I'm quiting this job, Masterson's inc. was one of the most elite workplaces for my expertise. It specialized in investments and a lot of other area's in the financial department. It was a great opportunity for me, and I wasn't going to let perverted co-workers and a snotty boss get in the way of me and my career. I reached the door finally and paused. This was it. No chickening out. I am going to be the best darn secretary he's ever had in his life. I inhaled deeply and knocked on the door. I waited about 20 second before knocking again. Still no answer. I opened the door slowly, revealing a scene that I really did not want to see.

There was a handsome man kissing a young blond girl furiously on his desk. Well, this is starting out quite nicely. I cleared my thoat and he turned to look at me.

"You know when there isn't an answer to your knock it doesn't mean 'come in'." he said glaring at me and I gave him an apologetic smile.

"I'm just here to do my job, sir." I said softly.

"Oh... you're my new secretary!", I nodded and he got off his desk.

His shirt was unbuttoned and I made sure to look everywhere else but his body. I like to keep things strictly professional at work. Work life and life outside of work, separate. If I looked at his body like a female dog in heat, he just might get the wrong impression.

"Hello, I'm Jacob Roland, it's a pleasure to meet you." he smiled, extending a hand and I looked right into his green and blue colored eyes, which were oddly hypnotizing and replied.

"I'm Kimberly Maine, and the pleasure's all mine, Mr. Roland." I smiled politely, taking his hand and giving it a firm shake.

I tried not to gawk at his insanely attractive facial features. A masculine square jaw and a adorable crooked smile that could make any girl with an ice cold heart melt instantly... I refuse to describe him any longer, because I know I'll get carried away. Just imagine the most beautiful guy you've ever seen and multiply that times ten. That's Mr. Roland. The blond girl still laying on the desk, buttoned up her shirt and hopped off the desk.