Name For A Comeback??

If the book does come back depending on who comments the most on what storyline they want to come back then it's gonna need a title for the book. I need ideas! I need names! I need help getting back into the kinky groove of this book if we're all gonna be in this. Your girl is coming up with nothing but the writer's block (for other books I am working on); Help a sister out!

I love you all. Don't forget to comment in your suggestions about the storyline in the previous chapter and a title for the book to at least give me an idea or two because I am very inspired to write this sequel for you all but I do need that push, you know?

Let's have a convo. I am watching Queer Eye, what do you guys think about the show? IF you haven't seen it, watch it. Get Netflix just to watch it because your gay little heart will be filled with sunshine and praise for every living thing under the rainbow also happy pride month! I haven't forgotten about my pansexual roots! 

Tell me what your sexuality / gender is, if you're cool with that.

Has anyone seen Luke Cage, and if you have are you a bit confused about where it's going because I am. I'm shook by the show. So many elements they're adding that was too fast and ran a train on me.