Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2

Eliza's pov

I laid her on the bed, her eyes were wide open, her legs spread for me, "You'll take them out of me now?" she asked.

I nodded and kneeled in front of her, I rub cirlces around her sex. I take the string. "Push Ashley," as I pull on the string, three big balls slowly come out of her, they were covered in her creamy juices. Her cum flowed out of her, pooling on the bed, a huge thick puddle of her creamy cum.

I consume and lap up her juices. "Oh that feels good, no more teasing." she sighed and laid back, as she moved into the covers trails of her juices flowed out until she was lain in bed.

"Goodnight my princess," I undress as she does the same. I get into bed with her, our naked bodies are close and feels so good. She lies her head on my chest suckling at my breast before kissing me. "Be my submissive."

She lies her body ontop of mines like a koala. "Yes Ms. Robinson." she smiles.

I smile hugely and kiss her long and intensely with so much passion, I attack her lips and mouth with my tongue. I hug her body tight to mines. "Thank you!" I can't wait to dominate her and make her my sub. "I've waited so long to do this, to dominate you, I'm your alpha, I can't wait to put you in your place... Oh Ashley your bred for me."

She gasps and her body tremble. "Yes, for you," she moans. "I'm all your's."

"Now get sleep little one, you'll need it tomorrow is going to be a big day and as much as I want to spank and whip the living shit out of you I won't." I mumbled.

She got off of me and started shaking nervously-- I scared her. "O-okay..."

I kissed the back of her neck and held her tight to me by her stomach, she felt heated up by there. "Don't be afraid of me, I will make you feel good and you will learn so many thing you never knew, see things you've never seen and feel different emotions running through your body-- well my body now, because I own you. Your body."

She nodded, very quitely was squirming out of my protective grasps and she mewls uncomfortably. "I'm going to get sleep," she grumbled, upset and began to snore as quietly. I began to hold her protectivly, kissing the back of her neck more. She sleeps and so do I.

The next day I wake... She's not here with me, she was not to be seen or heard. "Ashley?" I whisper. I get out of bed, where is my sub? Where is my girl? Where is my baby?! "Ashley!" I holler as I am out my room and past the bathroom.

"Ashley!!!" I scream.

This is when I hear someone throwing up,wretching I hear it from the bathroom I run to it busting the door open and Ashley is on her side having supporting weight on her arms at the top of the toilet. "Mommy..." she mumbles, her eyes slowly flutter as I call out her name in worry, she reaches up for me. Throw up is cascading down her chest, on her legs, circling her feet on the floor and on the toilet seat and in the toilet.

She's naked. "Baby girl, why are you throwing up?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I am not telling you!" she snaps at me. I want to spank her and slap her. I turn on the water, running a big bath and cherry scented bubble bath soap, I pop in a lemonade scent bath bomb. As the bath was getting started she threw up again on herself instead of the toilet.

"Baby come on," I carry Ashley and carefully place her into the warm water, she trembles. "It's okay princess." I take a red elastic ponytailer and put it up into a bun, then I grab a black big lofa and take soap, I lather soap and the lofa together into the water making it soapy washing the back of her neck, down her neck to her back softly. "Tell me Ashley, right now or I'll make your punishment worse."