Closer and The Farthest

4:37 pm

Ashley's POV

Just waking up was quite draining to me but the first thing I did was check my phone. There was an email by an "anon". I opened my phone then tapped my pin in to unlock it. I read the email.

Dear Ashley, 

This is me Eliza... Well no, not really. A friend of Eliza's, name Marie. Same girl who let her use the burner. We're here to send an urgent message that has a change of plans. ALEX IS GOING ON A VACATION TO LONDON! LONDON WE SAY! If you are here or is arriving soon, please stay put. Find us as soon as possible. Do not go to London looking for us, guard will be there all over. We have burners again so be waiting for our call and stay alert. At Dom Angelov there are also servants that were enslaved by Alex, treated badly. Save them. 

Be well. Eliza loves you much, she's a real fighter. Rush ASAP!

xoxo Eliza and Marie.

P.S. When you find us, kick Amara's ass. She's undeserving and take that child where you know he'll be properly looked after. 

What a letter, I'm shook. But with the new leads there was new hope. I listened to Marie's instructions and knew Marie had a genius direction. I'd know to be alert for the next call over the next two weeks.

It seemed like Alex knew something was going on however because from the few days back we all knew it'd take two weeks to get to Russia. If he wants to test us then so be it!

A little while later we had dinner where we ate roasted chicken, macaroni, biscuits and asparagus. I wanted a glass of wine so bad but I knew better to resist  plus Joss would beat me up if I did. 

Joss and Alan were sitting really close talking their heads off and Vera eating but I knew she was missing the twins; Irina and Heidi. I didn't feel like ruining the peace or whatever was going on with the atmosphere but I had news on what the whole world was looking for. My girlfriend.

"I-- We have leads and a new survivor." I told them. 

"Looks like we have a team captain." Alan scoffed. "what's the news sarge?" 

I laughed at Alan as I carved my chicken carefully so my baby / ies could eat. "well Eliza has a helper with our plan, this had to be written by a insider that's apart of this. She's going to London--"

"THEN WE MUST GO TO LONDON!"  Alan screeched. He got up to redirect the submarine. 

I pulled him away from the wheel. "hell no man, Marie perfectly says not to go, it's going to be mostly guarded in London, we have to wait at the Dom Angelov she's staying at. When we get there, whenever we must tear that bitch down and there's only going to be twenty percent of the guards there to keep the house in check."

"Wow Ash, you should get more credit then what others give you for, okay great plan. In a few minutes we have to get out we're at a Canadian dock, we got to drive to the very next one a few cities over Toronto all the way to Winnipeg. We can get there in a max of a few hours to Winnipeg." Alan said agreeing. If we all listened and were careful we wouldn't get found by the Drug Masses

The Drug Masses were something Alan said we should all look out for. Alex had cartels all over the world in a few countries and Canada was one of the masses. The Drug Masses weren't his guards but Masses that worked with Alex to buy and sell supplies of God know's what with huge companies around the world, they knew the good guy brand companies like Alan's. They hated people that snuffed out potential drug dealing masses, Alan did exactly that and more.