Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1

(With a BDSM pun intended as: Home Sweet Home) lol.

Eliza's pov

After the plane ride, leaving JFK airport we would finally get to go home. It was time to eat as soon as we got home, so I look to Ashley. "Baby are you hungry?"

well why am I asking, she's my sub she eats when I tell her too, I will keep her under a strict diet the same way I am."Well it doesn't matter, you're eating anyway, I won't let you under eat or over eat." I added.

She nodded."Where will we eat?" And that indeed was a good question. I came up with the idea that we have dinner in my penthouse, good old home is where dinner is made.

I pull her close to me as we're sitting in the limousine, "I'm going to make you dinner at my penthouse which will be your home until we," I didn't have the guts on riding crops to say what came next. "Part ways." I said gasping before.

She leans her head in the crook of my neck. "I will stay with you for as long as I can, I want this long," she trailed with a sorrowful sigh. "I want this lasting."

I tried to not listen to it, it only made me feel weak to think about us. "You'll love my penthouse," I say, boringly. "You will have your own room, but if you ever want you can sleep with me anytime, you have all new clothes too, your own bathroom, everything you could ever want."

She gasped. "What? No way!" she jumped and down her seat. "Thank you mommy- I mean Eliza!"

I smile. "All for you my love," I kiss her head. I see we've arrived, Ansel takes all the bags and a bellhop too, as I step out the car, and carry Ashley.

"Eliza I can walk on my own." she growled. I only held her tight as she tried to jump out my hold, I walk. I wanted her spoiled, I wanted her in the finest clothes, I wanted her to be the happiest.

"I know but I'm going to hold you anyway, you are my little princess, you think that'll I'll let you come home without being carried through the threshold?"

She giggled and let me carry her, even at the elevator I still held her, we kissed all the way up. I could see us like this one day, I could see us as wives and that haunted me a bit but like she said I must have trust. "If I live here, what about my friends how will they pay for rent if I'm not there to help out?"

I chuckled. "I got it covered little one, none of you and your friends will be paying for rent, I will until you all find houses for yourselves and get out for college, I will also pay for each of your college tuitions." I explained. I will make sure this is the last time those lovely girls pay for anything, I've seen how Ashley and the girls scrub every floor to just rub pennies together every night. We arrived to our floor, the top floor, we walked down the long corridor like hall way.

"W-What?" she stammered, taken aback. "No I can't ask you to do that Eliza, the girls and I got it."

I shook my head, still chuckling. Silly girl. "I want to do all of this, those girls have took care of you, made sure you even got to me without the help of them I'd never met you so it's the best I can do, they are also like family to you and I want to take care of the people who take care of you, I'm in their debt. I want you to have everything and happiness."