Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)

Eliza's Pov

(A Dream)

Just cool, I'm stuck in the fucking Amazon forest on the beach. How did I get here anyway? At least it's away from Alex. I sit down on a tire that washed up ashore. My knees draw to my chest as I close my eyes.

"Beautiful isn't mistress?" I turn around to the rough and raspy voice. It was Ashley, wearing nothing but a cotton white robe. 

"Are you here to torture me by fucking Alex again?" I rolled my eyes then looked away. Ashley sat next to me.

"No, that was never my intent and you fucking know that,what Alex did to me was against my will he drugged me like he did to you with the suggestion pill, it made my mind open to whatever he said I had no control after I blacked out and you did the same, except your's made you sleep, Eliza I love you!" she coughed. I looked at her, turning my head to her, she was coughing up blood. "I should have been stronger but we got hit on purpose after you punished me in the car that night, we were drugged and everything."

I held her small body tight to me. "Don't die, I still love you!" I kissed her head all over.

"Not yet, but Eliza I can't hold on forever I need you to escape from Alex and do better, I need you to come to me soon and help me, for the sake of our life together." she croaked.

"Okay I will, I'm sorry for getting mad at you." I apologized. "Tell me what to do mon cherie."

She smiled. "Think like me-- Like an artist, old and good." She gripped onto my hand kissing it. "This is hell, and only you can make it to you're personal heaven, I can only die here but give me life when you make it to me in Earth, and then above when you feel like you've happiness and is content."

I didn't understand what she was talking about. "I don't understand."

"Just try to find me before you loose me to everything."

(Dream over)

I woke up in tears, fear the worst. That the love of my was probably dead and I had all this hate for her and it was all for nothing. I had to focus on getting away from Alex to get to her, I would do anything for her love and forgiveness. 

Alex was no where to be found but I was still here chained up and afraid, naked too. I was so skinny and underfeed, I felt sick to my stomach but I kept holding onto hope. The door open as Alex came in with food. "I'm going to feed you, if you're good and don't give me a probably then I'll think about letting you eat more. Will you be a good girl for your dominant?"

I would say anything to get out of her, but my mouth was gagged so I nodded. I'd have to play dumb, and obey his every command and maybe he'll think of giving me some free will then I'll kill him and call the cops and tell them how he abducted me, drugged my girlfriend and rape both of her, he'll get more crime in instead of me and be a dead man. I know I shouldn't kill him but if he goes to jail and gets a sentence for a few years then leaves after some time he'll come back so I'll be smart about this and just kill him and try to plead the best I can to the police. 

Alex takes the gag off and I'm free to speak. "Yes sir, I'll be so good I promise." I plead. Fuck I sounded so gross.

He forks the food stacking the eggs on the fork then blew on the food before feeding it too me. At least he didn't want to burn my mouth, he wasn't that bad of a dominant-- No! Eww why did I say that?! He's a very bad Dom, he's the worst. He abused me when I was with him. Just eat Liza.