Bad Blood pt. 2

Unknown person's pov

I can see why what Eliza likes about this little girl, she's small, blonde and very introvert. But fuck that, I will get Eliza she'll always be mines this little side chick will be disposed off soon and no one will know who she is when I'm done with her and as for Eliza... MINES. That stubborn bitch think she can run away?

Ha ha, I don't think so.

I was at a coffee shop, sipping on orange tea. Eliza's office was just across the the shop, I watch her and that puny bitch around the arms leave the company, laughing and smiling- That'll change soon .

They drove off, that's when I hopped on my motorcycle to follow them.

Eliza pov

I was scared to tell Ashley how I got her credentials. How I knew where her house was. How I found out about her art work. Why it's in my bedroom. How I exactly knew what size clothing she wore.

Yet she still stayed with me, as she's probably questioning her all this and I was ignoring her. Should I have told her we met years ago? She was so young, just nine years old and I was fourteen years old. It was weird how we met, I was in the bathroom at our middle school, I was going to commit suicide by cutting my wrist, she went to the bathroom ready to do her business and she heard me crying. A little girl saved my life, telling me there are things than my little problems that I couldn't handle, she told me how her mother died and how her mom didn't have all the time in the world to do everything, how life was short and precious... That's what made me realize that I shouldn't give my life away but live more and do what makes me happy.

Not only had little Ashley saved my life but her words got me where I am today, I did what I loved- Making clothes, being a designer and I am successful! Ashley brought me up to all of this. If only she realized how much she helped me. After that we never seen each other because the next day it was graduation day, I'd move to the ninth grade.

Look how beautiful my little girl is now, she's older, more smart and she's mines. Nothing will change that. I can't tell her, I want to but I can't. She'd be mad at me knowing I was a stalker, a creep and a pervert. I kissed her scalp. "Mon ange, mon tout." I say in French. My angel, my everything. "Mon vie économiseur, mon rêve." My life saver, my dream.

"Ma distraction, ma failblesse." my distraction, my weakness. "Mon humeur, mon colère..." My temper, my anger.

I look at her frowning, sadly confused but it looked like she knew at least one of those words. She said. "Ma failblesse..." crying over my lap. Looked like her high school French classes served her well, but I just didn't know how well if she had understood what I said. I didn't want her to, but she were all those things for me.

"You are my everything, but you've also caused me a lot of the other things- You're my weakness because I can't live my lifestyle with you, you will never understand us Ashley."

She looked up at me. "What do you mean us? The doms like you, Heidi and Irina!" she snapped.