Oh Say Can You See?

(We are back to normal updates no holiday editions for a very, very long time!)

Ashley's pov

I woke up in the morning by my alarm, and a call from Nate. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hey cuzzo!" Nate replied. Loud ass Nate. "Are you ready for a talk with the president?" he asked.

I wasn't sure if I was at all ready for a talk with the president of the United States. I honestly take on Eliza's business and save the future of fashion? Vera had no show that she was on board with this so I had to step in and then on top of that model for photo shoots in some campaigns. "Yes," I lied.

I grabbedmy laptop and signed into my chromebook going onto Google Hangouts. As soon as I opened it up I called Nate on Hangout and ended the call with him on my phone. His face popped up on screen clearly. "I know your nervous Ash but we got to do this, it's the only way we can keep this going on and save the world from having bad taste!"

I rolled my eyes. "Just get the president on here so we can get this over and done with."

He searched for the president's Google contact. "Ah, I got him." it took a few moments to get his call to come in. He showed his face.

"Good morning Mr. President, how do you do?" I asked.

He gave me a light smile, "Very well Ms. Black, yourself?" The president asked.

I sighed. "I'm alright sir, down to business with my partner shall we?"

"Mr. President we know you already heard of one stable deal with the cleaning company but we propose that you stay with our business that considers Eliza. Ms. Robinson is however gone anonymously to a trip somewhere unannounced... But we only ask that we have a fresh new business partner take over such as a co-owned business me and Ms. Black, she has good experience working with us such as our last magazine where she was shot at in our studio at New York. We only ask because we don't want to lay anyone off at the business."

The president thought for a minute. "Okay but by next week I want to see you and him get some work done for this company or the other one will take over your spot and everyone then gets laid off and you all work at a donut shack!"

"Yes Mr. President sir!" we salute and end the call with him. Nate and I are now on one line. "We got to get that work done soon. Dylan and I have a cover to shoot now around this time maybe this week."

Nate rubbed his eyes tiredly. "Okay well I'll talk to you later babes."

"Baby where is the cereal?" a familiar voice hollered from the background at Nate's place. Alec!

I jumped back in surprise. "Woah you and Alec? I thought you were with that other hoe." by that "Other hoe" I meant someone he was was already dating.

Nate blushed. "Well... We've been going out for just a few days and I plan on telling my boyfriend we're over so Alec and I can be a thing. We're in love with each other Ash,"

Alec came behind Nate and kiss his neck lovingly. "That's right baby," they kissed passionately and softly which made me jealous. I had thought of Eliza. They forgot I was there and kissed on the bed, taking their tank tops off and pants getting tighter.

"Umm guys..." I interrupted.

"We love you Ash!" they both said, then Alec shut the top of Nate's computer. I turned mines off and look to Dylan who just woke up, looking very appealing as he had sex hair and pretty eyes.

He kissed my cheek and smiled. "Morning Ashley." he got out of bed and looked through his suitcase putting on white Nike gym shorts and a classic pair of white Adidas with black stripes. "I'm going out for a run, join me!"