The Last Free Night

This is part 70... Oh sheeettttt!

ELIZA POV

These past few days Ashley's been better, days are still long as ever and hard but not as gloomy as when she left from our daughter's funeral. No one has visited her, she needed the time to be alone with me and not to be a mother. Our wedding was coming along perfectly, I let her have all control over the details of the wedding so she'd cheer up and take her mind off the grief. She was having a ball, like a child on Christmas. She even chose my wedding dress and it was simply beautiful. It was only two days before our wedding.

But here we are; she's sitting on the floor looking at the seating chart for the reception. I had an issue with that, Ashley has bad judgement but I'd see how she was doing things before I judged. "so at our table who is going to sit with us? We have a large ass table that can fit comfortably 30 people." I tell her as I am sitting on a chair over her and braiding her hair.

She looks carefully while on her iPad arranging names to our seat. Her step mother sits closest to her crown chair , her father sits second to her mother then her aunt and uncle, Maddie, Paul, Paris and Boris come after. We didn't have thirty of the closest people, we kept a tight circle. Ashley's seat is to the right.

She hands me over the iPad letting me have the choice to who could sit where. I sit my step father the very next seat to me, my mother after him, Vera and the twins, Joss and Alan , the baby between the twins, my aunt, Nate and Alec. I personally invited Mrs. Campbell from Hermes after giving her a check and my biggest thanks for letting me use her camera at the store, she was a big help.

After that I had given the camera to Alan in which all the the footage he took , he's now going to make a documentary out of it with my sisters. With my permission of course.

Darcy and David were definitely coming. So was her boyfriend and other than that There weren't too many others I wanted at the crown table. That afternoon we talked and worked on switching and placing people on the round tables. Our cake was going to be dropped off at the venue tomorrow. Our reception was at Gallina Siv's.

Now all we had to do was place peole where we wanted them at our wedding ceremony. There were ten seats a row and we had just about 20 rows. That's an even 200 hundred seats. Plus having our wedding on tv. We both didn't want to but CNN basically begged us plus would pay for our honeymoon, all expense trip paid for along with the Gerber foundation giving us a a year supply of baby food for each and everyone of our children and strollers for 5 babies personally designed by the BUGABOO company.

Of course the stroller wouldn't be of any use until they were a little bigger. We had the best car seats even though. Ashley traded her car in for another that had more seats and space.

"I think we're just about done!"

Looked like we were. Tomorrow we'd have our nails and toes painted, legs shaved,the whole shebang. But I wanted her to feel free, sure she wasn't thinking about her loss too much but I wanted her to feel normal. "tomorrow night how about you have the place to yourself? We split up after we get our nails done and you get your bachelorette party?" she turned around.

"What?"

I laughed at her. She wore the most innocent face. "you are having your own bachelorette party! It's already done anyway. The girls were so kind enough to let me stay at your loft so it's kind of like we're trading houses for a bit." I think she needed this and plus this place was already sharp proofed. She wouldn't do anything stupid before our wedding if I left her alone for one night?

I finished the first braid. "that sounds-- Oh my, I can't even." Ashley was ecstatic. "thank you baby!"

I kissed her forehead. "anything for you as long as you don't go running off with some stripper named "Cherry" or "Lola'; I think I'd be heartbroken Ash."