No Ms. Robinson

Previously on Yes, Ms. Robinson

"I did," Eliza stands, then walks over to the bed, sitting on the bed next to me. "you're beautiful... Ashley, you passed out, and if that ever happens again I won't forgive myself, I want to take care of you."

I tried to collect on breath at a time, as I was hyperventilating. She takes a class of water from the night stand, handing it to me. "Thank you but I can take care of myself just fine, Eliza,"

She shook her head slowly and chuckles. "No, Ashley that is not what I mean," she started. "You will be mine, I want you as my submissive."

I choke on my air and chug down on the class of water, then spat it out. "What?!" I gape and spat at her. She gave me a sturn look, like 'I wanna put you over my knee'

"Do you know what a submissive is?" she asked with a smirk.

Now...

I was at the hotel packing, ready to fly home. Trust me I wanted to stay in the suite but Ms. Robinson paid for it, she has a second key to the suite and she could come here to put me over her knee and tear my ass up. Which I don't want she's so twisted...

I leave my room and walk down the hall to the elevator, I push a button. The door opens, I walk in and press another button. I wait until I am finally at the lobby, the bell hop Xavier takes my suitcase and bags. And do I did not take that stupid overpriced Hermes Birkin bag, nor the gowns for the fashion show I never went or the formal dinner.

But the money.... My two-million. I need that. I'm sure it'll be mailed to me by her publicist. I Check out easily telling the raven haired lady at the check in/ out that I was leaving. "Hope you had a nice stay Ms. Black!" she exclaimed. "come back soon!"

I'm am on the plane, now with my bags above me. I lie back and take deep slow breathe. Submissive? I could imagine Eliza taking me over her knee, using a riding crop on my sex and all over my body, marking me...

I could replay her saying "good girl, yes good girl Ashley." just hearing that made me quiver down there and send chills down my spine. I was scared. I had then imagined her using a paddle, harshly slapping it against my behind with no mercy, me screaming.

I become exhausted by the scary thoughts and fall asleep.

(A Dream)

I lie on a black silk bed, tied up by my wrist and ankles, scared. Whimpering. I hear her coming in. "Don't worry baby, I'm here," she says with a sly voice. "Why did you run away again when I wanted you safe, you had me worried little one."

I cry in tears. "I'm sorry Ms. Robinson!" I yelled. I could see her walk to her drawer. She is behind me, and on the bed. I feel her rub circles at my entrance, then slip something big and circular inside me, it caused me pain for a few seconds as she slipped it in.

"Shhh, baby girl calm down it's only a little ball." Whatever it was, she pushed it in deeper, I felt it within me and deep. I want it out now!

A stinging sensation went throughout my behind, is was the riding crop. I cried out, she kisses my behind and whips me again harder, "The more noise you make the harder it will be," I nodded. She kept whipping me, I tried to be quite but I screamed and cried.

Eliza unties me, she takes me onto her lap. I am then suspecting a spanking but no, she kisses and caresses my behind. "Your red ass baby," she sighed. "you needed this, a good punishment for my bad little girl."

"I'm sorry mistress, I won't ever do it again," I kissed up on her leg, as she takes her hand off my behind, and has her way, probing my sex. She stopped feeling up on my sex, taking her index and middle singer in my mouth.