The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1

This is the moment you've all been waiting for! The day/ night and in all it's raw and deliberated beauty here it is! Those past few chapters have been really short to lead up to this and it's just getting started.

Day 2 after settling in Russia...

Eliza POV

We were almost there, I can feel the freedom of being near home. Well no, to meeting my home; my home came inside a blue eyed 5'8 small framed blonde. I wanted to run home. I'm going to anyway. 

I made a call, the last one before our faces could touch. Alex was waiting getting business done out the hotel we'd stayed at so this call was quick. "we're coming in a day or less Ash, be ready with whatever and whoever you got, know I love you and please try not to get your head chopped off."

"I will, please don't let him blow a gasket. We don't have the drives to let you move to another country because he thinks he can steal you." I could hear the smile in her voice and the urge. 

But I was in deep shit, the phone was heating up. It was deadly and cancerous; this phone. There was a signal stream which was called a prancer. It could reach all things for underground active devices, making them blow up. "he knows, never mind. bye,"

"Geddon!" she cried out. It threw my phone in the sink before it could blow up and shoot my head off with it's sparks.

"Now now little bird you think you are slick, that you're lover and you two together's time is nigh and close to being with each other again but guess again, you'll meet and she'll be dead and as she dies slowly a painful death I'll be fuckking you." 

I thought he trusted me but he hadn't-- A man that didn't trust his wife. It seemed our marriage ended the stupid show I had displayed for him. But I wasn't a bad actress, he was just a great criminal. I had greatest hope. 

He let me know we'd meet, Ashley and I in the fate he thought we could. Little did he know we had hope and faith, not had but have! "fine Alex you caught me, but if she goes so do I!"

"As if honey." he laughs at me. "wife we have an engagement to attend then, you can see this beautiful death of your astral wife."

I nodded and rolled my eyes. He slapped me, hard. So hard that it'd leave a mark for three weeks. I took it though, I wouldn't fight back because I know the revenge. The Good Revenge will reach him in the days towards the future I could be able to rape every single part of his mind. 

Fuckk him up so badly all I needed too, not for the want. I did nothing but move and get dressed, I dressed so nicely so this is how this man-- This beast could remember me. The Beast would know my name. My rank and who my lover is. 

We were now on a plane and all I could hear was Alex rambling about how he's going to kill Ashley and telling me to stop smiling and abandon hope. Telling me I'm going to be his slave forever, bitch had it wrong. I'll leave that estate with a bullet in my leg if I had too. "what kind of mother would you be anyways without the father of your children?" Alex hissed in my ear.

I said nothing but I knew I could be any kind of mother I wanted to be with the girlfriend I had, I'd be woman and man enough for anything. Not that I wanted these children.

I kept my eyes shut; Waiting for sleep and all other things to take over. I was calm knowing that Alex wouldn't risk to hurt me with his children inside of me. I slept and dreamt the dream for the third time, the last time. I know you guys all remember the dreams we shared, Ashley and I. Wanna run it back? Well yeah I'mma run it back.