Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1

Eliza's pov

We lie together naked on a jet bed, our bodies oily. Body to body, and ice still deeping from her sex. I kissed her on the lips because I felt like it. Ashley wakes up, kissing me back, she moans as she's awaken even more. She wraps her dainty petite body around my womanly tall body.

I felt her rubbing herself up against m, as she was still a bit tired, she moaned louder with her eyes closed. "Mo-mo...." what was sh saying? I lifted her off of me, putting my clothes back on. I cover a blanket over her, kissing her head. "Don't go! Don't leave me!"

I sat by the edge of the bed. "Sweetheart I won't leave you," That's when I felt the jet stop, "Baby, get up we're in India."

I take out a suitcase, picking out a simple loose black sun dress, with only a on shoulder supportive strap that went to her toes and trained a bit at the back. One of my designs actually, I almost forgot I am a fashion designer for a living. I pick out knee high black leather gladiator sandals and dress her myself.

Ansel comes in, "Ms. Robinson we've arrived to Mumbai, India," he announced.

"Ashley is still sleep, carry her to the car and get me somebody now that will get these bags I will be out soon, after I make a call." I told him.

He left with Ashley in his arms, I made my call to my sister.

"Hello?" that was my sister, Bee.

"Hey Bee, it's me Liza, I'm finally in India for the wedding, sorry I came so late for the bachelor party, hope I can still make it... I can't belive you are getting married!" I sqeuels.

"Neither can I!"

"How is Casey? Any cold feet?" I asked.

"No," she sighed. "Casey is just fine, I miss him so much and his mom still hasn't come around to like me yet... How are you and your girlfriend?" she asked.

I never told her about a girlfriend. "What?"

She laughed. "All over the news, about you and this artist, in the magazines with pics of you and her shopping, you at her apartment, airplane,"

"I didn't see the paps,"

"Because you rock head they didn't want to be seen, they were trying to get the scoop and sneak up on you!"

"Oh, she's not my girlfriend she's... A friend, I'm coming now, I'll be a few hours alright but I'll be there soon." I say as I am getting off the jet.

"Where are we going?" Ashley asks.

Finally I can tell her now, "To see my sister, she's getting married tomorrow and now is her bachelor party, this is why we are in India, you just so happen to be a good date too for me right now,"

"Date? Hah!"she scoffed. "Barely, I strongly dislike you Robinson."

"That's not what you were saying when we were on the jet and you spread your legs for me," I laughed. "Admit it, though you try to deny it you like me Ashley, you like what I do to you."

She rolled her eyes and sighed. In the car I took her over my lap. "No!" I pull the dress up, good thing she's not wearing panties.

"Yes," I hissed. "Now count with me!"

My hand connected with her faint purple behind. "One!" we counted together. I gave her a swift kiss on her behind before doing it four times more. "Next time I'll use the paddle on you when I can get my hands on it."

"P-Paddle?!" she stammered.

"Yes baby-- We're here!" I was excited to see my little sister, her new Indian house was beautiful but mines here in India was much more designed better, oh the sibling rivalry! "Do you know why I spanked you?" I asked, smirking hoping she'd get why. I don't just hit her without a reason.