Dangerous Woman

Ashley pov

(A month later after meeting Dylan's fam)

*A dream*

Here I was back at the cave. Where I had been waiting weeks and days to visit this place in hopes to see Eliza and my children that I dreamt about. I stood waiting for a sign, somebody. I didn't care if I was insane, I was happy to be a fool for this fantasy. "hello love." her voice again. I sigh in relief. Her voice set me free every time I heard her.

Long cinnamon toned arms wrapped around my sides and a sharp chin over my shoulder. I was too happy to feel her even through this dream. "When will I see you Eliza?"

Eliza pecked my neck. "In due time, our story is still being written but we will have our happy ending-- You just listen and stay away from Dylan. I know what you've been doing."

I tensed up in guilt. "he's been there for me! God knows what the real you is doing but does that matter? You aren't even real!" I spat in anger. I threw her arms off me and turned around to face her.

I couldn't help but see how beautiful she was, I was now weak in the stomach and legs but still angry as hell. "Oh Eliza." I threw myself onto, her crying into her chest. I missed her. She massaged my scalp as I cry into her grasping on with my arms around her neck. "I'm so lost without you!"

"My love you're forgiven always. You belong to me so it doesn't matter, you'll come back." Eliza eased us to the ground where I sat she sat us up. Holding me. "Ashley you're the one and only love of my life, don't you know I have no one else to turn to?"

I couldn't stop crying no matter how much I understood what I done. "I was wrong though, I slept with him, let him touch me and I've cursed your nam--" Eliza's lips smashed into mines with the purest intentions, I felt nothing but a powerful love and myself unraveling around her. Her hands cupping my acute cheeks while she kissed me and mines tangled in her course shinny hair. I needed to keep this, I needed to feel her.

"I want you Eliza, please." I begged. I ached and yearned for her. I'd barely had anything on, I was only wearing a white scanty bra, panties and a white linen sarong.

"Then you shall have me." she pulled this red silk dress she had been wearing. She got on top of me and pulled the dress off. God she's as beautiful as ever. I raised my hands to feel her soft perky breast and ran my thumb over her nipples taking a breast into my mouth suckling onto a nipple.

She untied my bra and undone the ties to my panties. My sarong came off with ease. "how do you stay this gorgeous?"

"Shush and make love to me or else I think I'll explode woman!" she goes back to kissing me, and the feeling of her pressed up against me brought on a bonfire inside.

I didn't know how long we'd have til she would disappear again so I wanted to spend time making love to her.

Eliza kisses me down the base of my neck down to my breast licking my left nipple while a few fingers grazed my lower lips upwards to my sensitive pearl causing my legs to involuntarily shudder and close around her. "Baby," I mewled. "Please hurry!" The fear of her leaving again.

Eliza shook her head. "I'm not going anywhere love." She promised. She lovingly kissed in between the valley of my breast calming me down.

Her fingers rubbed in a circular motion. "Liza." My eyes lower and roll. She slipped a finger inside.

"Let me please you." But I was already pleased with her enough just here. "Just look at you, a wet mess." She was right. I was glistening for her. Insanely wet. She pumped her fingers in and out with care and steady pace. I let out a high pitched whine.