The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)

Eliza POV

(This is only for those who truly believe the impossible and much more with all imagination things may be possible my darlings)

I see her weeping. She's absolutely tormented herself now more so that she's still and breathless in the moment. 

She may not see me, but I stare at her in the eyes as she's torn and a transcended mistress

She may not see me, but I stare at her in the eyes as she's torn and a transcended mistress. Her doll like eyes and defining cheekbones are so fixated and sharp while the days she barely eats. 

Today is the day my body goes underground, soon I will roam God know's where

Today is the day my body goes underground, soon I will roam God know's where. Ever since I've been murdered I've roamed Earth. I guess exactly when I am buried I will go somewhere and face the fate I was destined. Hell or Heaven?

"Where are you?" she fell by herself , loosing strength and hope in her lower limbs. "if you won't give me a sign then God must!" 

After yelling to the floor, she was praying in Latin at a fetal position in the center of a rug. My favorite rug in fact. A while after seeing her say her prayers I was tormented within, watching my girlfriend suffer for me so horribly. I was starting to lose my religion myself and question, what if after I go under and there is no hell? Because here, oh yes, this... This is hell watching her in so much pain. She's wearing my precious ring I was going to propose to her with. 

"Maman," she wept louder. "I'm so scared!" and just when I thought she couldn't be any louder "I AM LOST" she screamed aloud. 

I got to my knees by her and tried to touch her but all my fingers did was go through. This is not how I wanted her : Trapped in black. My little mistress wears black on my dying day. My family carried out the traction towards her to be a mistress of the dead. What a stupid demonic tradition it was to be carried out to Ashley. She wasn't twisted and she wasn't a Robinson. She was not born into some sick family like I was. 

I wanted to rip the clothes off her instantly. "pick yourself up my darling." I whispered into her ear, knowing she couldn't hear me officially but I knew she'd get the message. The dead can speak with the living in a way, the living can feel the eyes of the dead I know.