The End Is Nigh

Ashley POV

We were now nearly three days away.  Days have passed as we were under seas, things were sexual and endless it seems but as for me, no they were never. Pregnant women don't often have sex, and mostly not as much as single pregnant women. 

I was so close to her, we were by Germany. I thanked my God that soon the awful smell of sea water would no longer penetrate my nose. I fed my babies on the daily, with me and inside of me.  Everyday as crazy as it seemed I talked to my babies but longer for my wife even more. Was I bad for wanting my girlfriend more than craving the love of my children? I was a monster at that but at nothing else. 

I was growing within and with joy I can't forget. I was here now and Eliza found the time of day to waste minutes on her burner phone with me to get me into her live stream, filmed a day ago however. Alan and I hacked into the camera's ID and saw all types of things like the wedding they, Marie and Eliza working together and... Ugh, the grossing part. Sex. 

I knew it wasn't real. Not a cent, Eliza could have been an actress. But a pregnant one though, she was big. Bigger than me even. 

It left me sort of distraught to see that she was pregnant as well. What'd we do with all these babies? I knew had to have more than one child with how huge my stomach is. She still was as gorgeous as the day I met her, maybe even more. 

I couldn't help but cry seeming as it felt like everything has been impossible. These past two weeks underseas and few days traveling cities, shooting people. Was this how it was to be an army veteran? Shooting and killing in many ways to save your country? For me I was shooting and killing to save Eliza, I had my children at risk. 

"Ashley!" Madeline cried out as she ran towards me, seeing how upset I was. She pulled me into her arms while I knew I was probably ruining her shirt. She should have been with Boris, kissing or whatever. "why are you crying?"

"It's just we're so close and I feel like something is going to go wrong when we get there, you know? I can't lose her again, not ever Maddy." I felt like the world would drop all it's weight on me. Would it? "all the scenarios on how to lose her run through my mind everyday but you know I keep hope and shitt." 

"Oh like how you get there she gets killed? No, we have the best teams in the world on our side ready to kill that guys if we have too. I promise to get her back if it's the last thing I do Ashley. You're my best friend."

My best friend risking her life so I could get my love back was the hardest thing to hear. One of the very hardest. "you're engaged though, you have a wedding to look forward to. Sit it out, you've killed more people than how old you are in the past week Madeline."  

She shook her head and smiled, "and my husband is a man of his word to protect me when he got on one knee three months ago, my husband will save his ass and mines, all of us-- Hell Boris might not even get shot with all the security he has." 

We laughed at that, "we've got a crazy man on our hands but yeah with you everything seems convincing. Soon we'll be going off seas I hear, maybe the next day or whatever." I couldn't wait to get off of here and find her. 

"Having a sisterhood moment without me?" that was Paris of course. "hey my boyfriend may be a drug dealer but he knows how to kick ass better than your future husband and your man friend okay?"

The laughs didn't stop. "gosh you don't know how good it is to have my best friends back at once!" I kissed both their cheeks, hugging them. I smelled the sweat and sex off of Paris. She was happy though, she was with Paul. My best friend, the ones of many. I had them back and they pulled me through this. 

"Tell us the story, how all this happened please so we know what we're up against." Paris pressed.

"Eliza and I were just leaving the grocery store-- It was 7:00 in the evening. We were in the parking lot, she was kissing me and getting naughty all of a sudden a car hits into us-- His car. He bought us to a place, an abandoned oil cooking factory or whatever. He took us both, taped it and tortured us personally with these videos and clearly as you can see, he got us pregnant. I'm going to take his power down and bust his statements with his "Drug Masses"

We would have a lot to worry about Drug Masses  in Russia. Russia was the place for drug lords and I'm betting on Alex he had sales that made bill in a milliseconds. 

5 hours later...

We were passing Germany now  and closer to Russia. Cold country.

I don't think we had anyone looking for us, they definitely wouldn't be looking for my friends. As we got right into Russia, Paul and Paris bought a few things to bring back to our hotel. 

They came back later with hair dye, got fancy clothes and did me up. I looked like a heiress, I was out of the ordinary, these weren't my normal clothes. I looked pretty sexy however. I was bought a new identity by Alan and Joss together, calling me , "Sylvia Lannister" an heiress towards some rich guy and sister of a guy that owns a shoe company. 

I  was shook with how different I looked. We waited for the day we got word on cam spys for Eliza to move back in Russia. 

It was just a matter of time. 

(Short but it was your New Years Eve chapter my loves! Enjoy! Happy New Years! Also be sure to check out my newest BDSM romance which I'll quickly be posting after this chapter right before the ball drops! To all those around the world enjoy your 2017!)