Unforgettable (+ epilogue)

You guys know where this is going.... Do not fret, do not cry and do not be upset. *hugs each and every one of you* let's continue shall we?

Also WARNING! Has sexual gifs so please do not get this deleted the book ends here, bitch if you get this deleted because of a few sexual gifs.... *Liam Nesson Voice From Taken* I will find you... and then I will kill you. 

Thanks!

Ashley POV

I was here on the stage with my heart, erratic. My wife aside me. "we thank you all for sharing this moment with us, we all hope that your hearts are please and stomachs are full with much cake and that for the long ways home whether it be plane or car that we've graced your face with smiles, to all a good night and God bless." I spoke into the microphone as I took my last sip of champagne. 

Her hands come to my hips and around the waist. Carefully we walk down from the stage hand in hand as people are now exiting while our parents are getting the kids together ad doing a head count until they are in their carriers. "thank you moms and dads." I say to my father, step mother, and Eliza's parents. They hug the both of us and kiss our heads. 

"Alright so you know to feed them in the mornings at 6 am,  then again by 12 pm, from then on back at 3 pm to 6 again to 12 am, okay?" Eliza handed dad and Santiago the schedules. Salome and Santiago were taking Dallas, Georgia and Wolfgang. My mom and dad were taking Caelan and Dior. "here is the spare to our place in case you need anything."

"Go now before you two miss your plane!" Salome shooed us off. 

"Bye!" we wave goodbye  and as we're leaving people are lined up to throw rice at us. Cameras are flashing but it doesn't matter because it's only her holding my hand. We get into our car and take the sunroof down as I throw my bouquet into the air while we drive off into the moonlight. 

I woke up as we were landing from the helicopter. We were in Paris? "we're in Paris?" I should have knew it. She nodded as she unbuckled herself and helped me out from the helicopter and from the looks of it we were at her Chateau. "where we met." it all was making sense. 

"Where we started and will end." she promised. Eliza kisses my hand as  not too much of a problem for you."

Nothing was too much for me. "this is all I need from you baby." we get into the elevator and already going at it just to know the house is all to us. It's not the kind that is a heated elevator kiss either, it's not steamy but it's slow, warm and patient. We kiss and kiss until we get to our floor where our door is open, our room is made and beautiful.

Eliza leads me into the room. We stand there for a moment and look into each other's eyes with sheer adoration. It was our prime moment. I look at our bed. 

It's a very nice bed but other than that my mind is rushing. This is actually happening, I don't know what to do or what to say. Gosh; we've had sex so many other times so why is it any different? "hey," Eliza calls. "we don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

I drop down to my knees in front of her. "I'm sorry Mistress."

Eliza grabs my chin. "hey, none of that tonight. Tonight you aren't a slave, you're my wife." my eyes widen at her words then I hear her dig something from her pocket. Her cool hands settle on the back of my neck and unlock my collar.

"No!" I yelp. 

"Shh," she calms me. "just for tonight baby." she pulls me up to look at her and the collar is being put away into a drawer. She comes back to me and I am feeling so vulnerable. "may I make love to my wife please?" she begs now getting on her knees, inhaling my scent and squeezing my ass.