Two Days Felt Like Forever

Ashley POV

So for the past few days Eliza has been cooped up in her or our room-- shit sometimes I don't know she kicks me out when she feels like it but I burst into the room. I lock the door behind myself as I had blind folds and cuffs in my other hand. Eliza sat drawing and sketching onto her sketchpad. 

I dropped the few items on the bed, snatching her sketchpad from her. "hey Ashley what the fu--"

"Shush!" I threw her pencils, sketch pad and blanket away from her across the room as I took her fragile and already bruised wrist; cuffing them to the bedpost. I had to spice things up and get us back to normal, I am going to Dominate her. "it's my turn, don't you think." after cuffing Eliza to the bed here was my favorite part-- Blinding her. I quickly put the blind fold onto her head perfectly with simple directions for her.

"Ash---" Eliza grunts, now frowning.

"Give in, give me all your senses and undivided attention." I spoke quietly. Why was I speaking in whispers? Not too sure but I was giving her the "sexy and confident as hell" illusion. Eliza's body relaxes to my words. "I'm going to make you cum for me as many times as I please then when I am done with you, you'll be sure to do as I say?"

She tensed up. Submission was not Eliza's thing. I took her chin into my hands , "you'll see." and for the first time in a long time... I kissed her. I missed the feeling of her lips on mines and mine on her's. Perfectly shaped and soft, they lock and latch against each other. There isn't a thing that can ruin this. 

I pull away; afraid almost that something will break us emotionally. My kisses do linger onto my Goddess-- Yes, my Goddess. I'm back onto that. I kiss her downwards her neck from then on, between the valleys of her breast, the waves of her bloated yet beautiful swollen stomach adoring all the inches of her pregnant body while she shifts around nervous and insecure to the very under neath her bloated body spreading her cinnamon toned thighs. 

The pink and nearly soaked panties come off with ease from my teeth as they touch her soft and silky legs to her delicate feet, I take my time as my tongue swipes across her legs-- Worshiping them nearly. I reassure her I'm still the slave she once owned and still does. My Eliza lets out a soft and very submissive moan while I kiss and worship her feet then my kisses go upward her legs until I am back at her very thighs seeing the beautiful sight of her glistening sex.  I can't help it when my curious hands wander over the very swollen and firm nub of her sex, it's pink and aching. 

She's actually having slow contractions before I can touch her, her breathing is way hitched and her legs are flexing by the muscle. "relax baby," I tell her. I spread her legs wider before getting onto my knees as I inhale the scent of her and take my thumb onto the swollen and pinging nub of her sex.  She relaxes under me before I find my tongue between her lips at her entrance, taking care of her whole  body before attacking her soft and nerve ending ; In which I was delicately brushing my finger over as I was flicking my tongue in places over her, over her lips to her curling and short lipped labia. Her hips bucked, wildly. 

Her soft moans only filled my ears and then my heart is satisfaction I was doing something right. Then after taking my gentle time I had found my lips upward onto her swollen clit. "uh..." she moaned with an innocent tone. I spread her thighs  apart and kept them in my hands as they shook and her sex quivered. I sharply sucked at her, rubbing my tongue over her again and again at once. 

I rest my head on the inside of her thigh, adoring her, purring and rubbing against her like a cat as well as pleasing her very well. I was too busy tasting her, enjoying her and savoring this moment between her and I. My Goddess, my everything.  I wanted her to cum for me so I could taste her then beg her to come more for me so I couldn't get enough. I attacked her gentle pearl before me, I could feel the pulses of her beating clit against my tongue, rising in contraction. She's coming... Coming from me... For me.  Her shackles are clanking against the headboard as she's ready for her orgasm, she's trying to grab my head but will never get there and her feet perched upon my shoulders are scratching my back. "Ashley!" she screams.