(Filler Chapter)

(My Darlings you have to forgive me for this sorry ass excuse for a chapter but I just wanted to fill something in for you all to read a but. I'll put in more the very next chapter okay? Okay well I love you all, be awesome with yo fine ass selves, you're all beautiful!)

Eliza POV

I was looking through the books Alex bought for me to read while we stayed in London. It's been a few days since I've been here. Marie, Alex and I went to Jared's to get rings. I came up with an idea to go and get a ring after telling Alex I wanted to officially get married this week. 

It wouldn't be an official wedding if I was under the identity of "Melissa Campbell", no I was Eliza Robinson with the strongest intentions to marry Ashley. When I get out the Insta-cam would be given to those who could put him not in a jail where he can easily make his way out doing a "Al Capone" move but something deeper. 

In a cell where he could be tortured here and there, fed one cracker. Starve him up real good, make him pay. This would be better than killing him, although still I just wanted to slit his neck open nice and good. Make him pay and see his filthy blood squirt like lemon juice from a ripe lemon.

He agreed like the dumb ass he is and went to buy me a ring, a dress and the lot of it. 

We were out, I bought the perfect ring. Later on Marie installed the camera through the onyx jewel , chipping the inside of the jewel until it was a light and yet no one could see the jewel. 

I was going to do just fine showing the world what a bastard than man is. Watch me.

Ashley POV

3 days later...

I did some more killing, shooting and bomb throwing over the past three days. I didn't get hurt at all but others did and I ended up helping but now we were in a safe zone at the water. Anita wanted to teach me how to shoot so I let her, we practiced on shooting off cans the entire after noon until night when we had dinner. 

Thank God this submarine was bigger with more rooms. We aren't all too sure how Boris and Maddie, Paul and Paris were going to fit in here with us. I shared a room next to Jocelyn and Alan in which the two of them were getting along just fine. The beds were bumping and there was quite enough moaning going on. Don't get me started on the bed to other side of me. Irina, Vera and Heidi... Was everyone having sex and am I just the only one? Well ain't that a jam. 

I plug my ear phones into my phone as I leave my room to go to the kitchen wear my cravings settle. I cut myself a piece of cake, yogurt, apple juice, apples with peanut butter, cherries and a cheese danish. I'm going to be so fat after I give birth!

I take it back to my room and eat on the desk while watching a movie on Netflix. "Blue Is The Warmest Color" something Eliza and I used to watch. It was our favorite movie. Eliza hadn't any needs for captions because the movie was in French. She was most fluent in it most than English. However she understood I needed to use the captions for the movie.

They should have been asleep... My babies but they weren't. They were kicking, alive and awake. "oh calm down will you?!" I groaned. I watched the movie that night and rubbed my stomach until I was tired enough to fall out into bed. 

(that was that and like I said up top it's just a filler but it'll be more. You will get more my Darlings. I disgraced myself with how short this chapter is)