The BDSM Bride (Naughty)

Eliza's pov

After giving my sister away, I watched as Bee was entering her world of marriage, with Casey, she's to become Mrs. Bee Lee. They exchanged vows, put rings on each other and kissed for a very long time. I wanted to be like that, why wasn't I? I'm twenty-eight years old, I should be married to someone but I was scared of love, marriage and I dominated many women all so I could procrastinate a real romance with someone.

I sigh and look to Ashley, she her eyes were focused on Bee and Casey's kissing, she smile and blushed, her hands laced together. "I want that someday, Eliza don't you ever-"

My eyes darted to her, I shut her up quickly. I didn't want to imagine a life with Ashley marrying someone or me being married to someone. I wanted her all to myself.

Ashley looks at me and smiles. "Bee's so beautiful, don't you think?"

I nodded. "Yes, I must say she is." my sister was glowing with happiness, as she was just being married and pregnant.

The Reception was just starting and everything's pretty mellow, I had no parents so Bee couldn't say she had her own parents at her own wedding, she had me, I sat next to her eating stuffed ravioli and drinking wine. Casey was telling jokes by the table, making in-laws laugh. Ashley ate next to me, she was very quiet but made good with others all around the table that she didn't know.

The dj spoke. "I know all of you are not just gonna be eating there and getting fat, I want to see some dancin'!" the dj was out of pocket. "I want to mix it up and something for the king and queen of tonight, something slow, get some oh's, ah's and camera flashes."

A slow song came on, very slow and beautiful, Bee and Casey rose from their chairs, getting up. "Oh this is my favorite song!" Ashley squealed. "Oh Eliza please dance with me." she stuck her bottom lip out, pouting with the big beautiful eyes she had.

I couldn't help but not, when I seen her, I stood and took her hand. Slowly we walked to the large marble dance floor, I smile for once and take her hand, I wasn't used to being the lead in a slow dance but I learned what I could with Waltz. "You Waltz?" I ask.

Ashley nods. "My daddy taught me," our fingers laced together, as my other hand is on her waist supporting, she goes from looking at her shoes to my eyes and we have our gazes locked, dancing when everything in the room seemed to dissipate, the music and moves take us away.

"You're so beautiful tonight Ashley," I sighed, lost in her. "And every night my beautiful girl." I added.

She blushes. "Oh Eliza," she merely moans, and trembles. "thank you for bringing me to this beautiful wedding, I've never been to one."

I chuckle. "Now you know the joy of a wedding."

"Me..." she mumbles under her breath.

"What did you say?" I asked. Ashley stammers and looks away.

"Nothing Ms. Robinson!" I waved my hand signaling a spank. "Kiss ME Eliza!" she gasped.

There it goes, my baby girl wanted a kiss. I leaned into kiss Ashley, her soft beautiful red lips kiss me back. "I want us to go home, I want to fuck you hard baby girl."I growled.

Ashley bit her lip. "Take me mistress," she presses her body against me. "I'm your's."

She's finally ready to give in to me, I wanted to take her back to my Indian house, lay her down and dominate her. Yet I couldn't leave my sister's wedding so rudely without throwing rice on her. "Stay here, I have to leave my sister properly before going, hold tight baby,"