(S2) Chapter 7 - Goodbye

ابدأ من البداية

"What is it love?" He asks, but you turn to look at him.

"I just remembered what today was." You say half lying.

His smile falters. The words like bullets to his heart.

There goes the white walls.

"What time do you have to go?" You ask, his mind wants to change the topic, but it surprised to see how calm you are about this question, it almost bothered him.

"2 o'clock I think. But we have to leave soon." You nod, swiping your hair out of your face. Like blinds to a window. The Sun's glow harsh to your eyes.

"So, you're leaving in 3 hours?" Was all your lips let whisper, You didn't notice you said that outloud, your mind was numb to this, begging for it to just happen and leave you alone, wait for the end. You were already ready for the months to end.

But time is no friend of mine.

Tae opened his mouth to say something but was innturupeted.

"Hey Tae-" Sohyun froze when she saw you, her eyes a void that were immposible to know what she thought. And she only looked like that to you. When she's with the boys her eyes are a bright blue, a beautiful landscape for them.

"Oh, i didn't know she was still here." She bows her head a little, but your eyes remain on her.

You were so curious about this girl, you know almost nothing about her, you dont know what she was like before, what happened to her. You know nothing. And you cant help but to feel like thats on purpose.

"Its alright Sohyun-ie, did you need something?" He spoke calmly, almost a honey tone that you've heard many times before.

Why is he so careful with her?

"Oh, right, it's just the staff were looking for you. They wanted to tell you to head to the lobby when you're ready." She spoke, almost like she read it off a script. Her eyes trained to Taehyung, almost terrified to look at you.

"Okay, tell them i will be there soon." He spoke, the turned back to you, his hand still on your shoulder, you didnt notice it was there until you shifted your body to view the door.

"O-okay" She stutters then walks out. Leaving you in a mind full of questions.

"Why did she look so nervous?" You ask before you can stop your own mouth from spilling the words you were probably never supposed to ask.

"She- She is usually shy to new people. Don't worry, she not always like that." He spoke calmly, his hand traveling the length of your arm.

"Tae?"

"Hm?"

"How long have you known her?" You stumble out, the curiosity that hurls itself at you escapes your lips.

"6 Years."

~~~

"Is that all?" Namjoon spoke sarcastically when jimin placed his 4th suitcase in the back of the company's van.

"Actually-"

"God D*mmit Jimin, if you put one more suitcase in this vehicle we wont have enough room for us!" Yoongi swore.

"Oh, and Jin's 3 Suitcases and 2 side carriers aren't a problem?"

"Hey! Respect your hyungs!"

"And their fashion needs" J-hope agreed.

"Actually, 2 of my side carriers are hair products, you have no idea how difficult hair can be." Jin spoke proudly

"Are you implying i don't know how to do my own hair?" Jimin snaps

"Have you ever done it?"

"No"

"That's why"

"And what's in yours jimin?" Jungkook cocks his eyebrow

"Clothes, Shoes, Phone, some sna-"

"All 4 of those are just that?" Yoongi asks

"You didn't let me finish, The rest is jewelry and-" The sound of the car door closing cuts him off, noticing yoongi had just shut the door.

"Pfft, whiny baby." Jimin coos. Namjoon chuckles

"If he heard that, he will kill you." Jimin just shrugs before gettin inside the van on the other side.

You held Taehyung's hand tightly, your fingers had remained intertwined, his soft gaze looking into yours. He smiled softly before he spoke.

"I'll be back soon okay? I'll text you everyday. And I will call as soon as I have time." You just smile, knowing how much he cares. But you feel the need to push it off just a little no matter how much it hurts.

"Focus on your tour first, then I'll come next. I'll be here when you get back" I hope

"I'm still sticking to what I said." He teases. He then pulls you closer and places a soft kiss on your forehead, he stays like that for a moment before looking back down to your eyes.

Green

He then places a soft kiss on your lips, giving you a soft shiver, every bit of you was crying out for him not to leave, the desperate side of you, the one you refuse to let control you, to shove in the corner whenever it speaks. Begging to be free. Your eyes had slowly closed, giving in to the cries.

His lips caress yours softly, healing your unsaid cries. This moment was perfect, wanting to frame it in your mind, to keep, to look at when you're mind curses at you.

He slowly pulled away, his eyes still closed, likely thinking the same thing as you, wanting to keep this feeling, this tension saved, to not forget it.

Your eyes slowly open and you see his hesitation.

"I really don't want to leave you, you know?" He whispers, "I really didn't want this moment to happen." His hand tightness around yours. You lift your free hand up to his cheek and caress it softly, his eyes still closed.

"I didn't either Tae, I would much rather go with you but you know I can't. " you whisper, biting your lip, you refused to whimper. His caramel eyes open.

"I'll be back soon okay? I promise as soon as I come back I will visit you right away." He promises. You stifle a small smile.

"Pinky promise?" You stick your pinky out towards him, he smiles softly then links his pinky through yours.

"I promise."

And then you watched as he walks away from you, waving with a sad smile to you as he entered the van